Looking For A Good Travel Agencies To Fly To Thailand

theplagy1

I'm currently in Kansas, USA. I'm planing to fly back to Thailand this summer and haven't booked my tickets yet. I plan to leave preferably in mid-June, which is during the high season. Also, I have tried thaifly.com and had some issues with it so I'm looking for alternatives. I have checked many sites like expedia and cheaptickets and their prices are way high. So if anybody have any websites or travel agencies that offer good services and fair prices will be awesome!!

Thanks for sharing

I'm currently in Kansas, USA. I'm planing to fly back to Thailand this summer and haven't booked my tickets yet. I plan to leave preferably in mid-June, which is during the high season. Also, I have tried thaifly.com and had some issues with it so I'm looking for alternatives. I have checked many sites like expedia and cheaptickets and their prices are way high. So if anybody have any websites or travel agencies that offer good services and fair prices will be awesome!!

Thanks for sharing

Er. Thailand in June is low season... :o

expedia, lastminute and ebookers usually have the cheapest options

Er. Thailand in June is low season...

The op was refering to it as being high season in the US, in other words there is many folk traveling out as it's holiday season in the US. Thailand in June is low season as you say but you have to consider the fact that the the flights between the US and BKK will be used up by passengers flying onto other destinations after a flight change in Bangkok.

Edited by enyaw

Thanks for every comment

June is summer in US, therefore the flight rates going to anywhere is high.

I checked expedia and orbitz and many others; they average about 1400ish. Thaifly.com is 1100 so..

I don't know. Maybe Thaifly again.

Get a cheap ticket on Southwest and get yourself to LAX. Get a flight on China for around $700.00 or so. :o

Great idea, Brit. It's about $800-$850 now on China to the West Coast, but still a bargain. Just flew BKK to USA last week via China. Great service/food and comfortable planes.

Guest madcow

Most airlines now have there own website , and have online booking available , usually a bit cheaper than going through an agent .

I usually compare a couple of agents prices before going to the airline website to check .

Always pays to shop around :o

Thanks for sharing

One-way, or round-trip (if r/t when is your return)?

Any preference on carriers, FF mileage accural, routing?

Budget?

I assume you want the ticket issued in the U.S.A., in USD?

For round trips USA-BKK, from other than gateway cities serviced by BR and CI, a consolidator (which can also be a travel agency) will have the lowest priced fares.

ITA Software, www.itasoftware.com , is an excellent pricing engine (but not booking/ticketing) which shows true, current availability.

The OP is correct in that high season for air travel between the U.S.A. and Asia is roughly Memorial Day through Labor Day. High season meaning that airfares are generally the highest during this period.

edited to add: $1,100 all-in MCO-BKK-MCO June/August seems like about the best you'll be able to do.

Edited by lomatopo

I agree with the brit, China air from anywhere on the west coast. I usually book at the China air website for the best deals but was recently told to try majestictravel.com in BKK and sure enough they saved me a few baht!

chok dii!

yeah high season in the US is a pain in the bum!

i'm flying on the 1st of may still low season :D but i might hyperventilate when i arrive in thailand due to heat :o

i booked via thaifly.com, 1025 to leave may, and fly back in july.

i've found another site that is almost the same price, maybe a 20 dollars different. bt-store.com, give it a look.