Can You Shoot Great Video And Edit?

Tornado

I am looking for a semi professional/professional documentary maker / video person that can also edit etc.

It would be an ongoing paid position. The salary would be about 100,000 baht per month (to be discussed).

Own equipment (broadcast quality) is not a must but would be desirable. I am looking for "video persons" in Krabi, Phuket, Bangkok, Koh Samui and Pattaya.

PM me please with your contact number if you are serious. The person would need to start in the first week of May.

Thanks.

I can, I got a 3CCD Sony digital camera, Proffesional editing suite from the BBC, another from FOX, have done mainly 'action' type filming, I have my own dedicated PC for editing and writing to DVD (+ or -)

DVD's can be viewed, I have plenty of copies of my work (but I am NOT a proffesional cameraman or editor)

BUT.............

Only problem is I wont be availible until October 2010 :o

Think I can help. Been making documentaries above and below the water for ten years. Currently working with History Channel's Deep Sea Detectives. Produced terrestrial 2 part film about India called Bharat. Working on another one about Africa right now.

I own a production company and have several trainees and various levels of experienced camera operators and editors available all over the world.

Call me on 089 224 3656

I am looking for a semi professional/professional documentary maker / video person that can also edit etc.

It would be an ongoing paid position. The salary would be about 100,000 baht per month (to be discussed).

Own equipment (broadcast quality) is not a must but would be desirable. I am looking for "video persons" in Krabi, Phuket, Bangkok, Koh Samui and Pattaya.

PM me please with your contact number if you are serious. The person would need to start in the first week of May.

Thanks.

I may be able to help but won't be in Pattaya till 17th May. Have own profesional camera gear but no editing gear. Can edit using Premiere pro, Avid or Final Cut. Have produced commercials and docos for broadcast. Send me your details @ [email protected] and I will have a chat with you.

Cheers Bryan