Removals Company Reccomedations

We just used Seabra, I can't advise on costs as it was part of the package when we brought out house but the service was friendly, effcient and nothing was broken or lost. They still haven't collected their empty boxes though..

http://www.sealitegroup.com/en/

http://www.amchamthailand.com/acct/asp/cor....asp?CorpID=743

Edited by quiksilva

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone reccomend a good removals company (not Transpo or Carepak)? Or alternatively a bloke with a truck that is willing to help people move for a small fee?

Thanks

Hi,

I work for a relocation company. Maybe I can help.PM me for details

Thanks

I've used Schenker twice, once for a move from Bangkok to abroad a few years ago and for a move across town a few months ago. I found the premove admin stuff extremely professional and the moving teams fantastic both times. The across town move was especially good as they unpacked and put everything away and took all their packaging with them. The whole thing took 1/2 a day. Pricing depends on how much yr moving, but they're as competitive as any of the others and a lot better than my across-town experience with Transpo, albiet a very long time ago, which was NOT good: things broken, forgotten and an uncovered truck in a rain storm. You can find Schenker details on their local Web site. I'm a fan.

Can anyone reccomend a good removals company (not Transpo or Carepak)? Or alternatively a bloke with a truck that is willing to help people move for a small fee?

Thanks

You can check on Big Move Relocations. www.bigmovethai.com the website is really horrible but the service is ok I tried their storage service before for a very cheap cost. My friend tried Asian tigers before professionals also but the price is a bit too high for just 5 cbm household items.