Israel says it expects Bahrain and Oman to follow UAE in formalising ties

webfact

56 minutes ago, userabcd said:

One wonders what bribes, influence, pressure the US has exerted on Israel's behalf to achieve this so Trump and Pompeo can look good.

Could be that this was an agreement between Israel and UAE and the USA have little to do with it, if anything .

Not everything that happens in the World goes through the USA , all other Countries are independent and confer with each other 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

Could be that this was an agreement between Israel and UAE and the USA have little to do with it, if anything .

Not everything that happens in the World goes through the USA , all other Countries are independent and confer with each other 

If it had little, or nothing, to do with the USA, why is Trump taking credit for it and hyping it? Kinda doubt anyone but you assumes the USA was not involved.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

If it had little, or nothing, to do with the USA, why is Trump taking credit for it and hyping it? Kinda doubt anyone but you assumes the USA was not involved.

I have only read the initial report in the OP and Trump barely gets a mention and he wasnt taking credit or hyping it .

Has Trump stated elsewhere that HE was responsible for the UAE/Israel peace agreement ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, userabcd said:

One wonders what bribes, influence, pressure the US has exerted on Israel's behalf to achieve this so Trump and Pompeo can look good.

I do not think any of the rulers in the Gulf need any US bribing money. Earlier the opposite.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Catoni said:

So?   Find out who is behind the bombs, and make them pay dearly.

Why should we do things to please one party tyrannical dictatorships? 
     Are we to do everything we can to please Islamic extremists or please fascist or communist dictators and not get them upset?

Are they our lords and masters?  I guess that’s what some people want.  
    I’m going to live free, vote free, worship the way I wish, be good and follow good common sense natural laws, and if they don’t like it.... too bad, 

I totally agree with you, but be prepared to pay the consequences! 

21 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Possibly my imagination, but it does appear that in the age of Trump things are really getting done out in the ME. It seemed about five minutes into his Presidency and he already wiped out ISIS, who we remember were the worlds numero uno threat under Trumps predecessor, with no hope whatsoever to defeat them, it seemed hopeless. Now we are having historic peace deals between Israel and fellow ME states, it seems surreal. I suppose peace in the ME is a bad thing because it was Trump and his art of the deal that won where drone strikes and weasel words failed? Whatever. Well done Trump, you deserve an award for making the world a safer and more peaceful place. 

yes trump has brokered the peace accord, not his fault but its polarising the m e now china and turkey and iran are getting together to ensure the coming china usa war will be in the m e neutral ground for china and usa to duke it out and no problems domesticly   sigh, worlds gone mad!!!

• Confused 1