Vigo V6

I spotted a Toyota Vigo 4,0 V6 on the truck carrying new Toyotas to the dealer.

I have never ever heard there is something over 3,0 and this made me really interested in Vigo. There MIGHT just be hope to an ordinary make to attract my interest after all if there is something like that.

Searched the interenet and did not find info about this. Will call to the Toyota dealer but wanted to ask you guys first: Is this model real and do any of you know where to find some specs of that?

2 Year ago i spotted a carrier with Holden V6 Pick up Trucks (simular like chevrolet or Isuzu D- Max) on the way to Laem Chabang Port. I found out they produce them here, but they don't sell them in Thailand, they export them to Australia. So; i'm not sure, but it could be simular with the V6 Vigo. I would be iterested too if can get a V6.

There's a 4 Litre V6 Fortuner that is sold outside Thailand, I guess the Vigo is also for export.

I would certainly change my 3.0 Fortuner for the V6 if I could, sod the price of Gas, just give me more power :o

Now that I think of it... The carrier was travelling from BKK in the direction of Laem Chabang.

Sh*t! I would have loved something like that under the hood!

Yes, they're export models for the Aussie market ... they like big motors over there. I was in Perth a couple of weeks ago and saw quite a few of them, all in white for whatever reason. Sort of made my 3L Vigo feel rather small! :o