Healthy Juice

Bas28

Hi everybody,

I am kind of a health person and a few months ago i started to drink noni juice. It's really the best detox and health drink I ever tried. When I was back in Belgium I used to use many different energy drinks, fiber drinks etc. In the beginning, when I used it, I always had a head age. They told me that it was because my body is detoxing and I have to drink a lot of water. I feel that I have more energy and I don't need so much sleep anymore. I started to do some research and got amazed how many different uses it has.

Is there somebody who is using this juice as well and what is it doing to you?

Bas :o

Noni is not the bran name, it's the name of the fruit. The fruits grow in Tahiti but the juice is made in the US. One of my friends only uses organic food and he buys that stuff in Hat Yai. He gave me the juice.

Bas

I tried it for 3-4 months or so and felt no difference. COuld work for others of course, but Noni juice sales is part of a huge MLM-selling network that might simply be doing their best to sell tonds of juice rather than bother whether their hype really is true.

Latest juice to be promoted for "magical" benefits without much scientific proof is mangosteen juice - at least we can find the fruit here in Thailand and just eat a couple a day rather than buy into MLM products with little proof of effect.

Cheers!