Which Flights to the U.K?

Im planning on heading back to the U.k., Need to get some stuff sorted out there.

Has anyone flown back recently?

And who did you fly with?

I see KLM, qatar, etihad , lufthansa and finnair.

I was thinking of using KLM.

Is there any procedures i need to follow before i fly? Do i need any health certificates to transfer through the airports before i get to the U.k?

Thanks

Do not book Etihad. You will need a Covid-19 test just to board the aircraft. Someone has posted this. EVA, Qatar and Emirates should be bookable but not sure on the flight frequencies. Thai repat flights to London for returning Thais is taking bookings. Flights on 13/20/27 September.

For European transit to UK I have seen a number of trip reports on Youtube, eg Noel Phillips, and the answer seems to be no. Don't forget the UK registration for quarantine which is needed from Thailand. Needs to be done 48 hours before you fly.

Edited by tso310
  • Like 1

For KLM you have to complete a Dutch government health declaration, for both legs. Have to wear facemask at all times-except when eating-not supplied, bring your own.Change every 4 hours.Two meal services,nothing in between. Also facemask at all times in Schipol. I am booked on a KLM flight on Sunday 6th, but from Kuala Lumpur which stops in Bangkok.

• Like 1