Air Conditioning Company

justinmeiland

• 4 months later...

Talk to Will at A1 Aircon. He's a Brit who operates out of Pattaya, but does work in Bangkok. I was starting to pull my hair out trying to find a competent company here in Bangkok to do some Air con work for me. I found Will on this forum and contacted him. He got back to me when he said he would, his people were on time and professional. Plus the price was reasonable. They did what they said they would and for the price they quoted me. Wow, just like in the U.S.! Too bad it took me so long to find him. He's in Pattaya, phone number 0896087808. www.a1aircon.com

Talk to Will at A1 Aircon. He's a Brit who operates out of Pattaya, but does work in Bangkok. I was starting to pull my hair out trying to find a competent company here in Bangkok to do some Air con work for me. I found Will on this forum and contacted him. He got back to me when he said he would, his people were on time and professional. Plus the price was reasonable. They did what they said they would and for the price they quoted me. Wow, just like in the U.S.! Too bad it took me so long to find him. He's in Pattaya, phone number 0896087808. www.a1aircon.com

where are you? just had 2 fitted in samui ,great clean job ......

where are you? just had 2 fitted in samui ,great clean job ......