Looking for good Motorcycle tires for Big Bike in Bangkok Area

samuttodd

Hello all,  I've got a Honda bigbike that I am considering new tires for.   I'd like to get continentals because they are excellent tires, but may consider Pirrellis if I can find a good pattern.

The Continental has a new Pattern for adv bikes the TKC70 Rocks pattern.    

Anya Idea of a shop that has an english speaker perhaps?  I can take it to someplace other than Bkk  if need be...

Best,

2 hours ago, samuttodd said:

Anya Idea of a shop that has an english speaker perhaps?  I can take it to someplace other than Bkk  if need be...

I got a set of Metzelers from showpow on Onnut, and they did a good job mounting and balancing them. For the next set I wanted to try out the newer Metzeler Roadtec 01 with more of a wet/touring pattern but still a sporty compound.

Very happy to report that the importer will sell direct after working out the details on Line, in English. The tires were made in Germany and delivered upcountry in 4 days. The local Honda big wing was happy to mount and electronically balance them for a reasonable fee.

Call MEZ Motowork on 02 887 3184 and ask for Khun Oam in sales. 

No connection other than being a satisfied customer! The tires are excellent! Contis were also on my short list. Good luck!