Use This Thread For Your Friendly Inter-team Banter

chonabot

yeh I was just thinking that too Chon....its gone to 4 pages very quickly.....

but I must tend to

my Arsenal thread now

.....and you are all still welcome to come in for a visit

need to maintain its position at the top of the page :o

Yeah but don't let any chelski fans join in!

haha

Kev says.... He he hee! come on mig hold my hand! lets go play in the arsenal thread! dont let any of the big boys come and play though!

Oh dear children, its like being back at school!

Arsenal fans eh!

Edited by markr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh I was just thinking that too Chon....its gone to 4 pages very quickly.....

but I must tend to

my Arsenal thread now

.....and you are all still welcome to come in for a visit

need to maintain its position at the top of the page :o

Yeah but don't let any chelski fans join in!

haha

Thats a bit unfair! what are you the TV playground bully? :D

Yep!!

haha nah only joking mate

Two blokes were walking through a cemetery when they saw a gravestone that read:

"Here lies Frank Jacobs, a good man and a Chelsea fan."

One says to the other: "When the hel_l did they start putting two people in one grave?"

Two blokes were walking through a cemetery when they saw a gravestone that read:

One says to the other: "When the hel_l did they start putting two people in one grave?"

The last time I went to spurs I said to the bloke beside me.........Oiiiiiiiii!

When I was a kid I used try and sneak into stadiums, I went to White Hart Lane, climbing over the fence and a copper shouts at me..."Oii get back in there"!! :o

The last time I went to spurs I said to the bloke beside me.........Oiiiiiiiii!

When I was a kid I used try and sneak into stadiums, I went to White Hart Lane, climbing over the fence and a copper shouts at me..."Oii get back in there"!! :o

Obviously the copper was being nice, he didn't want you to miss one of the best teams you would ever see!

Does anyone know any REAL everton fans ???? , if so get them on and I'll slaughter them and their wishful ways :o:D:D:D:D .

Hi,

how's it going? I am from West Derby in Liverpool originally and you can tell who I support by my avatar... its from the derby game this year (the 3 niller)

Edited by joe1912

A Leeds fan was found dead at home today after a suspected heart attack. He was found wearing a thong, fish net stockings, high heels, and a Leeds top. His family asked the police to remove the Leeds top to save any embarrassment. :o

I believe manchester city have won many awards this year.

Oh yes.

From Reuters,

LONDON (Reuters) - Manchester City have ended their home programme of Premier League matches by scoring only 10 goals -- the lowest number scored at home in the English top flight since League soccer began in 1888.

Furthermore - they havent scored a goal at home since new years day !! A fact they seem proud of,

"City have set a new club record for the lowest number of home league goals scored in a season with just ten, including just one since New Year's Day."

Quite an achievement and at least something to put in your dusty old trophy cabinet.

Wonder if they are also up for the Sportsmanlike conduct award with Michael Ball

"Ball waited until referee Rob Styles had turned his back before stamping on the chest of the Portugal international. Ronaldo left the field with a stud mark across his stomach and Ball will now face a trial by video."

Nice diving from Dickov too, by the way.

Edited by markg