Use This Thread For Your Friendly Inter-team Banter

chonabot

Apparantly. Stuart Pee-Ass, the man city "manager" wouldnt move the derby game dates/times (to let United rest) because

"I think there was a request from Manchester United to move the game. From our point of view, we got a lot of stick last year when we moved the Everton game to a Sunday morning. We had many letters from our fans in respect to travelling plans that had been made, and that the game was no longer on the Saturday.

And theres me thinking all city fans lived in Manchester!

What travelling plans. ? I thought they all just got the train from stockport

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok I gotta ask..has MarkQ always been around? and then MarkR showed up?

and Kev is sooooooo cool :D hes recently joined the forum....still somewhat of a newbie......and I think no one is more glad to see him here than me :D:o

so boys.....a big welcome to Kev....go on u can do it go on boys :D

ok I gotta ask..has MarkQ always been around? and then MarkR showed up?

and Kev is sooooooo cool :D hes recently joined the forum....still somewhat of a newbie......and I think no one is more glad to see him here than me :D:o

I don't think I can do it!...let me see if I can.......Wel....welc.....No sorry I can't manage it! :D

Actually its Mark G

Well i joined in March 04 and i have lived here since then. I have posted fairly regularly since then too.

I'm not sure about Mark R

But we are not the same people if that's what you mean?

Apparantly. Stuart Pee-Ass, the man city "manager" wouldnt move the derby game dates/times (to let United rest) because

"I think there was a request from Manchester United to move the game. From our point of view, we got a lot of stick last year when we moved the Everton game to a Sunday morning. We had many letters from our fans in respect to travelling plans that had been made, and that the game was no longer on the Saturday.

And theres me thinking all city fans lived in Manchester!

What travelling plans. ? I thought they all just got the train from stockport

As you well and truly know. Most people have to travel to games one way or another, otherwise the car and coach parks would be empty (yes, i know we don't have to travel as far as Man U fans :o ). Alot of people also want a pint or 5 before a game, so they arrange coaches etc. from local pubs. These have to be pre-booked, so last minute changes can be a nightmare and can lead to lost deposits. Capiche :D

ok then. welcome kev :D:D

yeh I know u are not the same as Mark R ....he wears that awful shirt :o

another curiosity question....am I the only girl who posts on the football forum? what happened to Bambina? Im told she used to like watching some games?

PS. speaking of games...whos watching it wiff me this weekend......seapok how about it :D no matter what the result we are both dead at the end.....fighting each other to dead :D

Edited by MiG16

Really? City fans get coaches from within manchester to the ground.

I'll take your word for it but i find it all rather hard to believe.

How far from stockport to the ground/? 6 or 7 miles ?

Sorry - it dont wash.

I think some city fans might be god damm out of towners !!!

yeh I know u are not the same as Mark R ....he wears that awful shirt :o

another curiosity question....am I the only girl who posts on the football forum? what happened to Bambina? Im told she used to like watching some games?

PS. speaking of games...whos watching it wiff me this weekend......seapok how about it :D no matter what the result we are both dead at the end.....fighting each other to dead :D

MiG16, I'd love to watch us trounce you at the Emirates in BKK but I will be down my local in London surrounded by fellow boys in blue! maybe next time! :D

Not funny! I thought some of them were qualitly

oh well..

Anyway.... down with the Yids, up with the gooners and couldn't care less about Chelski or the mancs!

Wouldn't it be funny as you like if CHelsea only managed to win the Carling Cup this year after spending £500m building up there team

And to be fair, only just winning the Carling Cup after being out played by a bunch of 'kids'

hahaha As for Spurs, antoher pointless season for them really, again!

I know Arsenal have'nt done too great this year, but we did get to a cup final and we are going to be in Europe again next year for the 10th year in a row!

So your saying we've only won the Carling Cup since splashing the cash? have you forgotten about the 2 Premiership titles, the other Carling Cup win, getting to the Champions League semi's on 3 occasions and currently being in the FA Cup final? money well spent if you ask me! :o

Well if you take in to account that since Arsene Wenger joined in 1998 we have won the league 3 times, the FA Cup 4 times, got to the UEFA Cup Final and the Champions League Cup Final, been in Europe every year, never finished outside the top four and went a whole season unbeaten... which no one else has ever done in the premiership on PEANUTS compared to Chelsea. Then no, I don't think you have money well spent

We will compare notes again when and if Mourinho has been in charge of Chelsea for 10 years! we've done more than you if your looking over such a period of time!

to be honest though fella, you didn't f all for years before Mourino came.

What did you win in the years previous to Abramovic?

yeh I know u are not the same as Mark R ....he wears that awful shirt :D

how dare you! :o

I am the one and only markr......formerly markreed!

mark

Edited by markr

oh well..

Anyway.... down with the Yids, up with the gooners and couldn't care less about Chelski or the mancs!

Wouldn't it be funny as you like if CHelsea only managed to win the Carling Cup this year after spending £500m building up there team

And to be fair, only just winning the Carling Cup after being out played by a bunch of 'kids'

I know Arsenal have'nt done too great this year, but we did get to a cup final and we are going to be in Europe again next year for the 10th year in a row!

So your saying we've only won the Carling Cup since splashing the cash? have you forgotten about the 2 Premiership titles, the other Carling Cup win, getting to the Champions League semi's on 3 occasions and currently being in the FA Cup final? money well spent if you ask me! :o

Well if you take in to account that since Arsene Wenger joined in 1998 we have won the league 3 times, the FA Cup 4 times, got to the UEFA Cup Final and the Champions League Cup Final, been in Europe every year, never finished outside the top four and went a whole season unbeaten... which no one else has ever done in the premiership on PEANUTS compared to Chelsea. Then no, I don't think you have money well spent

We will compare notes again when and if Mourinho has been in charge of Chelsea for 10 years! we've done more than you if your looking over such a period of time!

Maybe so but the point of the argument was what have Chelsea won SINCE Mourinho has taken over and Abramovic came to power!

how dare you! :D

mark

:D u were the one highlighting it :o

I was only pointing out to our members that u and MarkG are different ppl :D

and remember....I know your secret now hahaha and what a cool one it is :bah: Im itching to tell all :bah:

oh well..

Maybe so but the point of the argument was what have Chelsea won SINCE Mourinho has taken over and Abramovic came to power!

To be fair we have wonder off the beaten track, but the arguement was weather you have got value for money. And I'd say no. Granteed you have won a few cups since he joined but if you look at Liverpool who have already won one and are on the way to winning two CL trophies, and Arsenal who got to the CL final , won an FA Cup and went unbeaten for a whole season, and utd who are going to win the title again this year and won an FA cup and are in the final this yaer with you then its pretty even around the top four in the time period of Mournino.

Considering we have spent probably £30m, Liverpool prob £50m and utd maybe £75m in the same time you have spent £500m!

You have to se where I'm coming from!

mark

and remember....I know your secret now hahaha and what a cool one it is :bah: Im itching to tell all :bah:

Do tell all!!!

kevio252.......I've got one thing to say on this subject............BORED!

No... you mean you can't arrgue back as you know I'm right!!

hahaha I'll take that as 1-0 to me and all Arsenal fans on this fourm - MiG16 that is!

You best get used to losing as you will be losing agaisnt us again this weekend!

mark

and remember....I know your secret now hahaha and what a cool one it is :o Im itching to tell all :bah:

If i were you i would keep it a secret! one day when arsenal start loosing all the time and spurs are winning you'll need some ammo to throw back at me when i poke fun at your team :bah:

MiG16 - The bestest arsenal fan!

hahaha I'll take that as 1-0 to me and all Arsenal fans on this fourm - MiG16 that is!

You best get used to losing as you will be losing agaisnt us again this weekend!

Yeah thats right Kev, your always right! I will forever be in your debt. The only team losing on Sunday will be the Gooners! 1-2 to the Mighty Blues!

alright this is getting me all fiery and fiesty now :D

look what u did Chon :D

but yeh seapok....bring it on mate!!! we WILL beat u !!!!!

Go Gunners :D

and ohh by the way Mark R ....dream on :o

alright this is getting me all fiery and fiesty now :D

look what u did Chon :D

but yeh seapok....bring it on mate!!! we WILL beat u !!!!!

Go Gunners :D

and ohh by the way Mark R ....dream on :o

MiG16, would you like to place a friendly wager on Sundays game? you sound so confident......the question is are your players as confident as you?

Yeah thats right Kev, your always right! I will forever be in your debt. The only team losing on Sunday will be the Gooners! 1-2 to the Mighty Blues!

The only team losing on Sunday will be the Gooners! 1-2 to the Mighty Blues!

Wwll , at least you've found something to ease the pain !!!!

Really? City fans get coaches from within manchester to the ground.

I'll take your word for it but i find it all rather hard to believe.

How far from stockport to the ground/? 6 or 7 miles ?

Sorry - it dont wash.

I think some city fans might be god damm out of towners !!!

:D:D:o

The only team losing on Sunday will be the Gooners! 1-2 to the Mighty Blues!

Wwll , at least you've found something to ease the pain !!!!

I was talking about CHELSKI................. :o .

yeh I was just thinking that too Chon....its gone to 4 pages very quickly.....

but I must tend to

my Arsenal thread now

.....and you are all still welcome to come in for a visit

need to maintain its position at the top of the page :o

yeh I was just thinking that too Chon....its gone to 4 pages very quickly.....

but I must tend to

my Arsenal thread now

.....and you are all still welcome to come in for a visit

need to maintain its position at the top of the page :o

Yeah but don't let any chelski fans join in!

haha

Thats a bit unfair! what are you the TV playground bully? :D