Allergies

I have bad allergies and in America we have soap for washing machines that is "allergen free" no added chemicals or perfume. I am having trouble finding anything in Thailand without perfume. I am having trouble sleeping in a pillow that smells like a rose bush. does anyone know of a brand of washing machine soap I can get that is perfume etc. free? if so please let me know the name in English as well as in Thai if possible so I can show it to a clerk. I haven’t had any luck asking anyone in the large stores and there are countless choices.

thanks in advance

Jimmy

It may be better to buy the washing liquids that they sell for babies clothes, sorry do not know the names but have seen them on the shelves alongside the regular detergents, they may be the same or similar to the sensitive and allergy types.

I have bad allergies and in America we have soap for washing machines that is "allergen free" no added chemicals or perfume. I am having trouble finding anything in Thailand without perfume. I am having trouble sleeping in a pillow that smells like a rose bush. does anyone know of a brand of washing machine soap I can get that is perfume etc. free? if so please let me know the name in English as well as in Thai if possible so I can show it to a clerk. I haven’t had any luck asking anyone in the large stores and there are countless choices.

thanks in advance

Jimmy

Just use regular liquid detergent and use 2 rinse cycles on your machine. If you have hot water available, use that to rinse. I'm sure the roses will not persist. I have trouble keeping a decent smell after washing and I'm surprised you can still smell perfume after washing.