Cases Investigated And Solved By The Police

chevykanteve

Police find no clue of Bangkok bomb

Police investigating Saturday night's bombing near His Majesty the King's palace here have found no clue to the identity of the bomber, but have set up 84 checkpoints in risk-prone areas in the capital nightly, senior police officers said Sunday.

Following a meeting Sunday morning with senior police officers on the bombing incident which wounded a young man, Pol. Lt-Gen. Jongrak Jutanont, Assistant National Police Chief, said the bomber wished to stir up a sense of chaos in the country....

Police find no clue of Bangkok bomb

Police investigating Saturday night's bombing near His Majesty the King's palace here have found no clue to the identity of the bomber, but have set up 84 checkpoints in risk-prone areas in the capital nightly, senior police officers said Sunday.

Following a meeting Sunday morning with senior police officers on the bombing incident which wounded a young man, Pol. Lt-Gen. Jongrak Jutanont, Assistant National Police Chief, said the bomber wished to stir up a sense of chaos in the country....

As I recall, the previous police chief was fired for not solving the New Year's Eve bombings..Should we expect any less for not solving this bombing..

The keystone cops are at it again! Whenever I hear about them "investigating" something I hear the theme song from Benny Hill in my head with dozens of slack jawed thai cops running around bumping into each other and falling over with glasses of sangsom and somtam in their hands.

The keystone cops are at it again! Whenever I hear about them "investigating" something I hear the theme song from Benny Hill in my head with dozens of slack jawed thai cops running around bumping into each other and falling over with glasses of sangsom and somtam in their hands.

So how would you suggest they go about their investigation Mr Holmes ?

:o

So how would you suggest they go about their investigation Mr Holmes ?

Maigo6..

I think that they need to use a very scientific approach...one that has proven very successful solving many other Thai problems... Load up all the BIB generals and fly to Chiang Mai and talk to the fortune teller. Probably be wise to make an appointment...many of the other govt depts are already standing in line...