House Rental Prices In Kanchanaburi

Nikkijah

• 1 month later...

I am thinking of moving to Kanchanaburi, I really liked the area when I stopped by a few years ago. I am getting tired of Phuket. Any Idea of price for about a rai of land on the river. I can not find much on line

I am thinking of moving to Kanchanaburi, I really liked the area when I stopped by a few years ago. I am getting tired of Phuket. Any Idea of price for about a rai of land on the river. I can not find much on line. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
I am thinking of moving to Kanchanaburi, I really liked the area when I stopped by a few years ago. I am getting tired of Phuket. Any Idea of price for about a rai of land on the river. I can not find much on line. Thanks

I have a friend in the land/property business in Kanchanaburi (English not Thai) if your still interested PM me & i'll put you in touch

Steer clear of any foreigners in the land/house business anywhere, particularly Kanchanaburi.

A foreign land real estate agent showed me a block of land sometime ago. Funny thing was we had seen it before with thais and it was 700k a rai on the river, already overpriced and now with this agent it was 1.5mil per rai.