U.S. says Ghislaine Maxwell should stay behind bars, deserves no bail

rooster59

On 12/19/2020 at 7:23 AM, Tug said:

Time to start singing little birdie lol or is that squealing perhaps squeaking like a rat?hope she doesent get Epsteined

Whether she gets "Epsteined" or not rather depends on what she knows about who she knows; and who those people are.

Mind, even those people must realize the public aren't going to readily accept to maximum security suicides with defective cctv easily, no matter how convenient for some!

• Thanks 1

On 12/21/2020 at 11:03 AM, 2530Ubon said:

What happened was illegal in the USA. it would have been fine in Europe. We would call them dirty old men and prostitutes. 

Whilst I agree that they broke the law in the US, and they should be punished, i don't think we should view these women as little innocent victims - especially when they were pimping out their friends to get more cash.

Already explained to you, the law in other countries is irrelevant to what constitutes a crime in the United States.

And once again you bring your disgusting assertion that the victims are some how complicit in the crimes against them.

They were minors raped and sexually abused by adults, Maxwell procured these minors to be raped and sexually abused.

You are cementing a reputation for blaming the child victims of rape and sexual abuse for the crimes against them.

Edited by onthedarkside
quote of hidden content removed
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Already explained to you, the law in other countries is irrelevant to what constitutes a crime in the United States.

And once again you bring your disgusting assertion that the victims are some how complicit in the crimes against them.

They were minors raped and sexually abused by adults, Maxwell procured these minors to be raped and sexually abused.

You are cementing a reputation for blaming the child victims of rape and sexual abuse for the crimes against them.

Get a grip of yourself.

I see you ain't bothered about actual trials. No siree. Get a rope. 

Whatever the circumstances, everyone is entitled to a fair trial, competent representation, and to be tried by their peers i.e. jurors.

That's also the law. 

How easily some perceive the law to something that can be applied selectively when it suits their agenda.

Edited by onthedarkside
trolling politics comment removed
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

I see you ain't bothered about actual trials. No siree. Get a rope. 

Whatever the circumstances, everyone is entitled to a fair trial, competent representation, and to be tried by their peers i.e. jurors.

That's also the law. 

How easily some perceive the law to something that can be applied selectively when it suits their agenda.

Point to the bit where I said Maxwell shouldn’t receive a fair trial?

On 12/21/2020 at 11:03 AM, 2530Ubon said:

What happened was illegal in the USA. it would have been fine in Europe. We would call them dirty old men and prostitutes. 

Whilst I agree that they broke the law in the US, and they should be punished, i don't think we should view these women as little innocent victims - especially when they were pimping out their friends to get more cash.

But they are victims and they are innocent. Whether they know what they are doing is irrelevant.

In europe it is legal to be a prostitute under the age of 18?