Two new COVID-19 infection clusters reported in Thailand

rooster59

10 hours ago, Anant72 said:

Those young people may not have symptoms, there are contagious nevertheless. As for the bikers and gamblers, they looked for it. 

i was referring to main outbreak its only later these smaller clusters have become apparent,i did not say that they arnt infectious is aid the workers are younger so dont present withserious symptoms the elderly lady did.lets see what happens its early days yet,personally i think its been out there some time this isnt new and only with more robust testing we will get an idea of its progress the lack of testing so far has been the disturbing thing,corruption,racism, face the sleazy end of thai culture once again is the hindrance to progress

22 hours ago, rupert the bear said:

it was reported by thai drs in the last few days they think mahachai and its workers whether burmese or thai have been infected some time so if hes correct then...........a lot of testing will find a lot of infections but no ones ill so it appears the people infected are too young to be sick badly or foreign so scared to test or cant afford it probably both.an elderly lady was sick and this has started the wider testing programme and as we track these infected folks we find more infected people,be interesting to see what a blanket test of 100k people would pick up in bkk.thais have plenty of money so use it,all that money saved on moon shots and subs pays for a lotta testing and vaccines then theres also the super rich who can donate

totally agree.