90 Day report from another Province during CV19 control measures

My 90 day report is due at the end of this month. I'm presently in another province which has been declared a "highly controlled area". I do not wish to return to my home province at this time as I will be "required to report to the local administration or public health office, as well as register with the local contact tracing system and enter a 14-day home quarantine." Online reporting is not available at my home IO and I'm happy to remain at the other province until the inter-provincial travel restrictions are lifted. Due to these circumstances, can I report at a local IO instead? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Does your reporting office support mail in reporting?

If so, assemble the package and mail it in at least 16 - 15 days prior to your "next reporting date".

No clue how closely they look at the EMS label though?

A more onerous approach would be to establish your new residence temporarily, is that a TM28/TM30? Then file where you are.

Edited by mtls2005

14 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

If so, assemble the package and mail it in at least 16 - 15 days prior to your "next reporting date".

That is a Bangkok immigration only requirement. 

Others follow the 15 to 7 days before rule for mailed in reports.

20 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Online reporting is not available at my home IO and I'm happy to remain at the other province until the inter-provincial travel restrictions are lifted.

Why is it not available?

It works for every office. At this time I have not heard of a office refusing them for some time now.

Ask them about the mailed in reporting and get their address to mail it to. It works good at most offices.

• Like 1

Apologies for going off-topic. I live in Surin. A year or two ago, one of the senior officers there told me face  to face that they had stopped accepting online "90 days" reports due to problems with Cambodians.  Is anyone able to confirm that they are once again accepting online reports ?

18 minutes ago, allane said:

Apologies for going off-topic. I live in Surin. A year or two ago, one of the senior officers there told me face  to face that they had stopped accepting online "90 days" reports due to problems with Cambodians.

Perhaps do a report online. All they can do is just leave it pending instead of approving or denying it.

I don't recall any recent reports of them not doing them.

I recently did my 90 day reporting in KK although my visa address is Phuket. When I went to do my 90 day reporting in KK, I had to go with the owner of the house in which I was currently residing (a relative through marriage), along with his house book and Thai ID card, so he could fill out a short form showing that I was temporarily residing in his residence with his permission. It only took about 20 minutes as lines were short. We paid for a few photocopies and that was that.