Gas Or Diesel Prices

rocky3

Iam paying $3.39 a gallon for regular unleaded here in California. What do you pay for your Gas or Diesel? I can do the conversion costs if you provide the cost per unit.

26baht a litre for diesel 28 baht for petrol :o thats about half your cost

Its actually about the same.

$3.39 equalls TB 115.26 (using 34 as ex rate), divide by 3.78 to get from US gallons to litres and its about TB 30.49 per litre.

I've seen Esso up at around 30 baht a litre here in Phuket in the last week, think it was 95 octane though.

woooooo! You guys are getting ripped a new one!

I live in Isaan and pay under 26 for diesel and just over 25 for petrol. I preferred it a few months back when it was 24 and 23 respectively...

for the record, I'm English when I left a year ago it was 92pence a litre and here it was 24bhat which was 34pence.

Now here is 37 pence a litre and in the UK, Go_d knows... ?

A bit off-topic -

Why the hel_l doesn't America get with the rest of the world and go metric?!?!?! Mind you the UK is as bad. They still measure road distances in miles - BUT they don't teach kids at school what a mile is! My nephew and niece have no clue how far a mile is, nor how it relates to any other measurement of distance. . . . .

OK - rant over :o

G (British and no longer proud of it!)

Makes you think, we are after all lucky here in LOS around 30 bath for 1 liter 95 gasoline.

Back home in Denmark today it is 10,20 dkr 1 liter 95 octane that is 61,37 bath for 1 liter

That is about 4,18 GBP for 1 english gallon and 6,99 USD for 1 american gallon.

Good to be here, allthough the price is high for the average Thai.

Kind regards :o

In Chiang Mai, 91 benzene (no gasohol) is 29.54 baht/liter. 95 octane (no gasohol) is 30.34, which comes to almost $3.30 per gallon.

...and those prices were increased by 40 satang/liter today.