Darts In Chiang Mai

BirksWorks

My name is Johnny from the Darts Thailand website. The purpose of the site is to provide as much Thailand dart information as possible for darts enthusiasts. Our Dart Bar List is the largest online - but without one dart bar from Chiang Mai.

Internet searches have provided only out-dated information. If you have or know of a dart bar in Chiang Mai please send us the information and we will add it to our dart bar list. If the bar has a website we will add a hyperlink. Any darts news submitted will go into the next monthly newsletter.

Please have a look at the website

Darts Thailand

http://www.dartsthailand.bamboosiam.com/

Look forward to adding Chiang Mai to our Thai darts community website.

Regards

Johnny

Just catching up on older posts. Was surprised to see no-one had responded to this??

Doesn't UN Irish have a darts night or something?

The Pub?

Lets give the chappy the info, and support whatever business caters to dart players needs!

:o

Phil

The Half Moon Bar has a well kept dart board.Ive seen many boards in many bars but i cant honestly remember seeing anyone playing.

Id be interested in throwing a few arrows myself if anyone does know a regular place?

Hi Johnny, i can give you some name's of dart's team's, the bars they play in, but don't know all the road names maybe someone can fill in the blanks?:

El-Toro have 2 teams and are based on Chang Klan road (Top Floor just for dart's i think there are 3 board's

Hash House Harriers Moon Muang Soi 2

Half Moon Moon Muang Soi 2

Dream Machine play in Lucky Bar (Current Champion's)

Hobo's and Hobo's my way in the complex where Rasta bar & Heaven's beach are, sorry don't know road name.

Rock Hard near Hotshot's.

White Eagle Have 2 team's there situated on the inner ring ro\ad.

There are several more but i just can't think of them of the top of my head. (Not in CNX at the moment)

Hope this is enough to get you started

The Half Moon Bar has a well kept dart board.Ive seen many boards in many bars but i cant honestly remember seeing anyone playing.

Id be interested in throwing a few arrows myself if anyone does know a regular place?

Hi BossHogg, if your looking for a few games in the league then speak to Steve or Toy in the Half Moon bar, hopefully the team are still in the league as i know he was struggling for players (I did play for them but i'm on a fund's replenisment exercise at the mo) it's not to serious and a good excuse for a few to many beers. :o

Hey Dave,

Thanks for your information. Darts Thailand now has seven Chiang Mai bars listed on the Dart Bars page. HH3 was the only one I found with a website and is linked. If others have websites send me the URLs and I will link them. Which of these bars host league teams? Let me know and I will add that information. As well, please let me know of any additional dart bars to be added.

If Darts Thailand can help promote darts in Chiang Mai in any way, do not hesitate to contact us. More information about your league would make a great article for next month’s newsletter. If you haven’t already checked out the newsletter, about the most popular feature is “Darter of the Month” some of Thailand’s most attractive darters! Got a Chiang Mai candidate in mind? Let us know.

Past due for me to get back up to Chiang Mai. Look forward to checking out your darts scene. If you or any other darts players are headed down to Bangkok – be sure to give a holler.

Johnny

Darts Thailand

http://www.dartsthailand.bamboosiam.com/