Good Quality Pot(s) For Cooking

There is an expensive kitchen supply store on the ring road before Chaweng. Near the light I think. I've never actually been able to find it but a friend of mine has been there. It is called 7 I believe. Sorry for the faulty memory . I can check back with him if no one else knows this place.

There is an expensive kitchen supply store on the ring road before Chaweng. Near the light I think. I've never actually been able to find it but a friend of mine has been there. It is called 7 I believe. Sorry for the faulty memory . I can check back with him if no one else knows this place.

Its called 75 Seven Five, between Bophut and Maenam (right side when coming from Bophut). Big building, set back from the street so you might drive past the first time (big parking space outside).

Supplier of commercial kitchen equipment (incl. pots, freezer, blenders, etc...) pretty big selection.

Ask for 20% discount when paying.....one usually gets it.

Its called 75 Seven Five, between Bophut and Maenam (right side when coming from Bophut). Big building, set back from the street so you might drive past the first time (big parking space outside).

Supplier of commercial kitchen equipment (incl. pots, freezer, blenders, etc...) pretty big selection.

i sourced everything in bangkok and sent it to samui.

Index had some really good stuff and shipped to samui for free.

Do you mean index living mall ??.......I always have to pay for shipping, from Phuket.....so if you have a contact person, in Bkk....please let me know, thanks

Also thanks for the 75 info's...........

:o anyone know a good place on Samui, to buy good pots for cooking......?? Please dont mention Tesco......I want some good quality for a luxury kitchen.

Thanks

try the hardware shop in nathon just before the vegetable market on the left,over the years i have found most everything ive been looking for in there

Do they sell good quality pans, casseroles and baking tins at 75? Anyone know if 'Le Crueset' brand available here?

Most of their stuff is high quality, made for commercial kitchens etc. A lot of baking equipment too, even piping bags. Don't know about "Le Crueset" though.

Do they sell good quality pans, casseroles and baking tins at 75? Anyone know if 'Le Crueset' brand available here?

Glad to see you are not going to use Aluminium Pans. Scientific thinking now is that it causes Altziemers.

Glad to see you are not going to use Aluminium Pans. Scientific thinking now is that it causes Altziemers.

So that is why Americans call it ALUMINUM, I always wondered. :o

Do you mean index living mall ??.......I always have to pay for shipping, from Phuket.....so if you have a contact person, in Bkk....please let me know, thanks

Also thanks for the 75 info's...........

sorry no contact, but i bought all my furniture at the same time and they shipped direct to Koh Phan Ngan. Free.

le creuset stuff is avaulable at Emporium, Central etc in BKK..

items range from about 3000 baht up. nice stuff though dont let your maid and her scouring pans near it.

There is also caphalon stuff which is just gorgeous. prices for that are even higher.

ts