Karaoke Singer Who Had Her Arm Chopped Off

taxexile

its just been reported on the tv news that the 3 policemen accused of this terrible crime have been in court this week , they denied chopping her arm off saying she lost her arm as a result of a road accident , the court dismissed that as not consistent with the evidence that her arm had been cleanly cut off.

the case continues.

if anybody hears anything further , or can translate accurately , then please post here with more updates or corrections to my translation of what i heard.

If the cops in the south are or were like these guys, then there will never be peace there. The Thai people need real justice and respectable police not a system like it has now. There are too many reasons to hate the Thai Police and the judicial system. When I first came here years ago I gave the police and military some respect but now I feel I wouldn't want to know any of them. They need to police within their force. The sick corrupted scumbag cops need to be jailed or kicked out. This story is shame to the country. It's a shame and I hope the international media picks up on it for the sake of the girl.