THC oil prescription

ryanhull

Hello, 
I have been prescribed Clonazepam for some time now from the doctors here, it was originally prescribed for chronic insomnia and other issues.

In the UK I would normally replace that with THC, I find the side affects of the pills I am on very bad bringing on alot of other things I did not have before I now have, I have been searching for some THC oils so I can throw these pills in the bin as they are starting to get on top of me after years of taking them. I have been told by the doctor to slowly taper off them which I plan on doing, question is, I have heard about THC clinics in Bangkok and also have heard about clinics in other cities which can prescribe you THC oil. Does anyone know if Bangkok still has the THC clinic and if I would need to go through a process? if so what process? 

Am I able to go to any other hospitals (I live in buriram) and be prescribed such or is this simply not possible for falang?

Thanks alot

• Like 1

Buy it at Pratunam shop, order it online if you cannot go, no question asked, they do not care, this is new Thailand, and anybody thinking that you take a risk by using THC without prescription is a balless idiot.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, adexbu said:

Buy it at Pratunam shop, order it online if you cannot go, no question asked, they do not care, this is new Thailand, and anybody thinking that you take a risk by using THC without prescription is a balless idiot.

Thanks, do you know what this is? or how i can contact them? 

18 hours ago, scotsman said:

https://www.sawasdeeclinic.com/    You may get what you want here as well 

Hey I did contact them, they did chat but stopped replying heh, cheers

• Like 2