Medium/lower Priced Bangkok Condo's

Anyone with knowledge or experience of the more 'workaday' condos

in Bangkok, e.g. Omni, Saranjai, Ruenrudee (Suk. Soi 1), Withayu, etc.

For re-sales are they likely to move reasonably quickly or sit on the market for a while, and do they have decent occupancy rates as rentals?

I have noticed mixed comments on other threads about the juristic persons/management attitudes.

Yes I am a bit of a cheap git, and yes I am picking people's brains, but other similar threads only seem to relate to top end developments,

and are only of academic interest to me and my ilk(semi-permanent

residents).

Rent 3 condos at sukhumvit 77 unsure about future sales but at the price I paid new hopefully I can recoup a reasonable amount if the time comes to sell and at a lower price have a larger market to chase.

Had no problems renting but offering good quick service is paramount. You can Pm if you want to know more.

Sukanyacondo, thanks for your info, I'm glad you replied - otherwise I'd be getting paranoid.

I'd hoped for an informed response from some of the regular contributors, but obviously the phrase ''lower priced condo'' on TV is the equivalent of saying ''toilet'' in SW1, or farting in church or whatever.

All the best

rott

The slow response rate ought to speak volumes to you Rott - be careful. You're right there's lots of 'pump and jazz' out there now at the high-end (as anyone can see through the adverts - but as any moron can figure out - it's just that - huge competition for few foreign buyers and hi-so thais waiting to rent to foreing but-haven't learned-that-changes-to-stay-permits-for-foreigners F'up their plans..).

The middle and low end (I like the middle personally), is facing a crisis I think...but smaller units may well be selling to young Thais looking to strike out on their own and follow the "lifestyle" marketing BS that's been circulating. We'll see.

I was in Mid Suk today and they're offering around 60,000 for new build mid-range. Up in the 'next sukhumvit' arae "aree" and pahonyothin it's around 50,000. psm.