Guy behind on the rent leaves - spray paints a final message and covers the place in gasoline

webfact

17 minutes ago, TooBigToFit said:

Well, of course, it definitely depends on the country's way of dealing with tips as pay for a job and local culture. Americans are pretty generous and they do often give more than they have to. I guess they just care about people more.  What country do you come from, Possum or are you too cowardly to say?

I come from Scotland, your are just showing your poor mentality  by accusing me of being too cowardly to say what country I come from.  There are ways we could find out who the coward really is, now get back to hiding behind your keyboard.

Edited by possum1931

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I come from Scotland, your are just show your poor mentality  by accusing me of being a coward when you know nothing  there are ways we could find out who the coward really is, now get back to hiding behind your keyboard.

Okay Scot Dtwat. You are the one who brought up my country. Now, go back to your haggis(h) wife.

Edited by TooBigToFit
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2021 at 1:39 PM, TooBigToFit said:

It looks like the message says "Gone already. Kiss"

I think on occasion someone in my office takes a dump in the men's room and just walks away to spite the rest of us. Lots of people are like this in the world. Ruining a rental is extreme but there are many more common forms of this in my view. Smoking in a hotel room where you shouldn't. Tossing cigarette butts wherever. Leaving your garbage on the ground where you were parking and driving off. beating on a rental car. Not tipping when you should. Just leaving messes wherever and expecting others to deal with it.

Or even ejakulathing in the mouth of a normal girl who doesn't want to but who you know is destitute and will do it and lose all her pride for a certain amount of money. ????