Permitted locality of work removed from digital work permits

My digital work permit updated recently, where the permitted locality of work was removed, and also location of office (more info https://swe-expert.boi.go.th/SW-WEB/um/web_screen.pdf). I have yet to figure out exactly what this means, does it mean that I can work from anywhere, and do 90 day reports from anywhere? Or do my 90 day reports still need to happen where my visa/wp were issued (Bangkok)?

2 minutes ago, lordblackader said:

I've had a digital work permit for over three years - where was the permitted locality of work section? The closest I can find is conditions and then it says none. 

It used to be above the "Right to engage in type(s) of work", and the address used to be under the name of employer on the backside. 

Edited by JS123

56 minutes ago, JS123 said:

and do 90 day reports from anywhere? Or do my 90 day reports still need to happen where my visa/wp were issued (Bangkok)?

You do the 90 day report at the immigration office in the province where you are staying when it's due.

On 4/10/2021 at 1:58 PM, jackdd said:

You do the 90 day report at the immigration office in the province where you are staying when it's due.

So since the permitted locality was removed, I'll not have any issues with changing my address to somewhere other than bangkok? And do they then handle BOI issued extensions at regular immigration offices?