Lawyer Can Anyone Recommend In Pattaya

Can anyone reccomend a good lawyer in pattaya to set up a Ustruct Lease and check out a chanote? (with email contact please)......... what should I paying on average for completion of such?

Also I have dropped an email to Tony Justice I saw on here he had been recomended....any good or bad dealings?

Cheers

Paul

hopefully in the future i can offer the services of my sister in law she has just passed out at law school and she plans to do freelance work in the future but unfortunatley at the moment she needs more experience so maybe in a couple of years time i can give members a guareentee having knowen the girl for six years.she done some work with my wifes house in pattaya recently and while having trouble with the building contractor my wifes sister nailed the problem down .i was quite impressed the skills a 22 year old girl used.however i believe lawyers are very cheap so hopefully someone can advise you of a good genuine one on the forum

hopefully in the future i can offer the services of my sister in law she has just passed out at law school and she plans to do freelance work in the future but unfortunatley at the moment she needs more experience so maybe in a couple of years time i can give members a guareentee having knowen the girl for six years.she done some work with my wifes house in pattaya recently and while having trouble with the building contractor my wifes sister nailed the problem down .i was quite impressed the skills a 22 year old girl used.however i believe lawyers are very cheap so hopefully someone can advise you of a good genuine one on the forum

Cheers, Might keep you to that ... especially if she ahs experience of drafting builder contracts

Try Sunbelt Asia, the sponsors of the business forum.

They have experience doing the usufruct structure for another member in the Pattaya area, so they do have the experience with what to expect at this particular Land and House department.

They can also quote for the job upfront!

I'm sure Sunbelt are O.K., alternatively you could try Bob Clapham a

London guy who I've heard good reports of.

Don't just have his details but seem to remember he's up around the

top end of Soi !7 somewhere.