Hotels With Internet

Potter

I will be in Pattaya for about 1 week. In the north Thailand we can be online from the hotel room from about 350 baht per day including everything paid. I expect Pattaya to be more expensive. Does anybody know about hotels with internet avalability from the room costing about 500-1000 baht?

Potter

I will be in Pattaya for about 1 week. In the north Thailand we can be online from the hotel room from about 350 baht per day including everything paid. I expect Pattaya to be more expensive. Does anybody know about hotels with internet avalability from the room costing about 500-1000 baht?

Potter

Maybe a cheap price bracket, the A one is 2500 per night and they only have it in the lobby. :o

Guest madcow

Plenty of hotels these days have free wi-fi , if your lappie doesnt have it built in get a PCMIA wifi card

and plug in .

I find I can usually get internet anywhere I go on my Compaq Laptop ,

Last time I stayed in Pattaya was at the Jasmine Hotel , wifi throughout , and free .

Siam_View Residence .. wired internet service included in price of stay. Located between Jamison Mansion and Nova Park on Soi Saisong (from 2nd Road) or Soi 12 from Central Pattaya Rd. Same road, different names at each end .. also known as Soi A.R. - 3 names for the same Soi.

someone just told me the penthouse hotel in "boystown' has wifi that you can sometimes use without charge but chekc first cause it may be an old policy;

there must be lots of free wifi signals around especially in the congested areas;

someone just told me the penthouse hotel in "boystown' has wifi that you can sometimes use without charge but chekc first cause it may be an old policy;

there must be lots of free wifi signals around especially in the congested areas;

List of free wifi on Stickman's site.

Here

Naka