How can you get an international degree while staying in Thailand?

Hello!!

My sister is graduating from an international high school next year and we don’t feel comfortable sending her overseas yet. Are there any good international colleges here in Thailand that offer international degrees? Any recommendations? Thanks! — looking for recommendations.

• Haha 1

Chulalongkorn has the highest international ranking in Thailand at about 63 (out of maximum 100). Next best is Mahidol.

Other "International Universities" in Thailand are not even on the list.

https://roundranking.com/ranking/world-university-rankings.html#world-2021

Edited by AlQaholic

1 hour ago, AlQaholic said:

Chulalongkorn has the highest international ranking in Thailand at about 63 (out of maximum 100). Next best is Mahidol.

Other "International Universities" in Thailand are not even on the list.

https://roundranking.com/ranking/world-university-rankings.html#world-2021

Keep in mind that there are many 'world rankings' systems for universities.

• Like 1

My wife got her BA in Hospitality and Hotel Management at Burapha University 's International College in Bang Saen, Chonburi. It is accredited and offers 6 business-related degrees. Her senior year was spent on a 9 month internship at a college in Singapore.

Is the quality of teaching/textbooks on the same level as most U.S. public colleges? Since I helped her navigate her research(I have a PhD in psychology from a public university in the U.S.), I can say with confidence the level is equal to other public universities. By the way, Burapha University has law and medical schools.

Yes, there is.  My son is attending Chiang Mai University. They have an outstanding International program, as he's working on his Bachelor degree. He just started his second year. To find out more information, just google Chiang Mai University International programs and it will show you all what they have to offer. 

16 hours ago, scorecard said:

Keep in mind that there are many 'world rankings' systems for universities.

Correct. A friend of mine got a MBA from a well reputed British University (sorry forgot which one) on distance learning, they had an affiliate office in Thailand which he had to visit sometimes.

Edited by AlQaholic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...