8 June 2564, 90 reporting Jomtien easy peasy

OK did my 90 day check in today, didn't even try the app.  Filled out the TM 47 at home, they didn't want it, no photo copies of anything, just got a number at front desk, go to counter #4, 5 minutes in and out. Super nice people, old American guy confused and lost and they tried their best to steer him straight. Got to give them immigration folks high praise for patience, guy had no clue and needed to renew yearly retirement... was not picking up what they was putting down in quite good English...

Be ware Murphy's 17th Law, work flows to the competent man until he drowns...

Edited by yankyoakum
forgot to add bottom
  • Like 1

Yes i agree, guess it all comes down to where you renew it/how busy etc.

Up until earlier on in the year,they used to fill it in for me .

Always worth keeping a pre-filled in one though.

This last time i was done and dusted within under 2 mins .????

It's a deciding factor for me to live in Pattaya or Jomtien. My renewal was due 26 June. I went in 7 June with all the paperwork, less than 5 minutes in the office, picked up the refreshed passport the next day with no wait.

I personally have not done a 90day report for a couple of years my wife does it alone, in fact to show how ridiculous 90 day reports are the women in my village take it in turns to do 90 day reports that is 3 passports three different nationalities   and they don't say a word at Jomtien!