Dinner At The Four Seasons

NaiGreg

I'm planning an anniversary dinner (7 years) at the Four Seaons resort in Mae Rim in June. I have heard that it is one of the finest restaurants in the area and their sample menus on their web site look amazing. Does anyone have any dining experiences there. (I've already searched the forum) What are entree prices, approximately? Live entertainment? Wine List or Whine List?

Thanks,

-NG

I've eaten there a few times. My wife loves it and thinks it's one of the best restaurants in town. I find the menu a bit limiting. If I'm going for a fancy dinner, I usually like a good steak but the Four Seasons doesn't offer a lot of selection in this area. The Sunday buffet brunch was really good though. I can't remember prices but it will likely cost at least 1000 baht a person.

Happy Anniversary!

I've eaten there a few times. My wife loves it and thinks it's one of the best restaurants in town. I find the menu a bit limiting. If I'm going for a fancy dinner, I usually like a good steak but the Four Seasons doesn't offer a lot of selection in this area. The Sunday buffet brunch was really good though. I can't remember prices but it will likely cost at least 1000 baht a person.

Happy Anniversary!

Thank you Earl.

Happy Anniversary!

I was there a couple of weeks ago for brunch, 1500 a head with some drinks included but not the water. Food was excellent, spent a good 3 hours there eating and drinking. IMO worth the money!!