WHO - Children should not be vaccinated

Well...you see, the 'science' changes. This is what happens when something is in 'trial' process. I am not sure if they will follow. I am a parent, I see no reason to subject my child to this 'trial' vaccine when information is changing quite regularly.....I am often made to feel like I am the unreasonable one. These are strange times we are living in. 

Edited by 248900_1469958220
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Well...you see, the 'science' changes. This is what happens when something is in 'trial' process. I am not sure if they will follow. I am a parent, I see no reason to subject my child to this 'trial' vaccine when information is changing quite regularly.....I often feel like I am the unreasonable one. These are strange times we are living in. 

Agreed. The "science" also changes according to who is funding it.

• Like 2

FAKE NEWS

Fact check

Nowhere on the the who.int web page to which the OP gives a link does it say that "children should not be vaccinated"

This is what the WHO announcement on that web page, last updated on 22 June 2021, says:

Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, it is less urgent to vaccinate them than older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers. 

Source: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/covid-19-vaccines/advice

(highlighting in yellow is mine, visible depending on the browser being used)

Edited by Puccini
Corrected a typo