Hobby Shop In Bangkok?

Hi,I have a plan to Have a holiday to Thai

i wanna search some RC Stuff There...

To the point,Ok

Where Can i Found Hobby shop in bangkok?

The hobby Shop Who sells RC Airplane and Helicopter

Specially E-sky belt CP

Thx! :o

Ummm there is a car lot that has RC helicopters in a shop at the back. This is located on Srinakarin road.. and I can get more info for you tomorrow. I may have a card.

There is a shop in Seacon.. (maybe a couple) on the movie theatre end of the mall, on the same floor where there are some really cute black lacy type clothing for women by the escalator.

Lastly China town. If I am not mistaken... Yarrowat soi 35 and the parallel side is Soi 7, Charoen Krung. Better to approach from the Charoen Krung side. There is an excellent shop hidden away as it is sort of under the bridge??but right alongside charoen krung. They also have loads of remote controlled cars and they are the cheapest place out of all the three listed locations. That is also without barganing..

I MAY have a card in thai for the last option.. but then I need to look .. for it..

Go to penang market in Klong Teoy you will have to look around abit but there is one shop there that sells Taimya (its hidden under the bridge)and other brands alot cheaper than anywhere else I have found and service great the guy loves his models,I got a remote car ,upgraded motor ,steel ball beerings,liquid shocks the works and mega-cheap brand new.

Problem is its so fast I cant use it anywhere. :o

Also there are models for sale everywhere in China town in Sapanlek they sell everything you can think of from boats to helicopters most of the stuff is cheap Chinese stuff so I dont know how good it is but they also have shops that sell original brand names.

The official Tamiya shop is on RCA (Royal City Avenue) I think its off Petburi at the Rama 9 end. Ask a taxi to take you to RCA. When you get on to RCA road, the shop areas are in lettered bloacks, ABCD etc. The Tamiya shop is in Block B i think. If you are heading towards the Rama 9 end of RCA, its on the right. Quite visible from a taxi. Look for the Tamiya star. Sorry for being hazy with the directions but when I go there I know where it is.

It has loads of RC stuff from cars to tanks to choppers and all the usual plastic kits. No other branded stuff sold there though.

there is a Futaba shop on Petchaburi Rd. about 100 meters from Pantip Plaza and for flying RC models try Fortune Town Shopping Center, in the basement floor there is a large shop next to the Super Sports shop in the basement

• 2 weeks later...
hi there.. would like to ask, where can i buy airsoft goods near WAT PHO ? or any shop that selling airsoft/military surplus in bangkok?

Try Atsadang street along the canal, very near Wat Pho

Oh yeah at futaba distributor....

How about Chiang mai?

Some one PM me......That in chiang mai thre's a Hobby shop

There is a RC shop at the intersection (3 way) between Suthep Road and Siri Mangalachan in CM.

The CM expats club has a RC group - I don't know anything about it but if you PM MiltonBradley he will be able to help you with the contact information to the group.

CB

hi there.. would like to ask, where can i buy airsoft goods near WAT PHO ? or any shop that selling airsoft/military surplus in bangkok?

Try Atsadang street along the canal, very near Wat Pho

u meant sadang street ?

thanks anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
how about the shop that Sell R/C tank?

hi, new to BKK myself looking to get into the RC scene and find some decent shops/outlets. I bought a magazine with but its in thai but the web addresses and emails addresses are in English if you want em. found a couple of web sites to. hit me back, zazo out

Siam Tamiya is in RCA plaza.

I had a R/C tank that shot airsoft pellets that I got in Sapan lek. Kyosho ones might be a bit harder to find.

Airsoft? For gear there's a shop that sells cheap tactical vests, etc in JJ mall. You can buy Chinese AEG's in Chinatown, Seacon, or the field on the motorway. They sell Japanese ones in Chinatown, Ladprao soi 101, and the field in Sukhumvit soi 62.

If you're looking for cheap helicopters go for a Chinese-made one in sapan lek and modify the hel_l out of it with a carbon frame and high-torque motor and li-polymer battery.

Your best bet is to go take a quick trip to hong kong. Last time I went I got a tamiya Willys Buggy original, TG10 Mk.1, and the Mk.1 Clod Buster. Prices are very close to the japanese ones and the more you buy the cheaper it gets. If you want to import an airsoft gun from there you MUST take the entire thing apart and have it assembled here or it will be seized by customs when you get here.

• 2 weeks later...

There are plenty of RC shops in Thailand (and airsoft, with a few fairly big shooting ranges). You just have to know where to look for them. Like suggested before, buy an RC magazine (these are RC Flying, RC Action, and RC Racing) of your choice and ask a Thai person to translate the contact information in the ads.

Some places which have websites:

www.olek.co.th - Helicopters, buggies, Thunder Tiger distributor, in Ramintra

www.fronthobbyrc.com - Planes, helis, in Ramintra

www.concepttoy-rcmodel.com cheaper toys, cars, in Ladprao (next to the Ramintra expressway)

www.helimod.com align distributor, located near Rama3

www.thailandhobby.com servos, batteries, motors

www.hobbythai.com lots of things, located at Seacon

keng-rc.com cheaper toys, in Chinatown

I myself am into nitro (glow) helis and trucks and electric planes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Any suggestions or recent experience for good websites for ordering RC Stuff when outside of Bangkok? I heard of a Bangkok shop called Nontaburi Hobby but wasn't able to find a website. I need some RC aircraft stuff from Bangkok that I can't find in Chiang Mai.

Any suggestions or recent experience for good websites for ordering RC Stuff when outside of Bangkok? I heard of a Bangkok shop called Nontaburi Hobby but wasn't able to find a website. I need some RC aircraft stuff from Bangkok that I can't find in Chiang Mai.

There is a nice R/C shop on the bottom floor of Zeer Rangsit just past Don Muang Airport.

They have everything from the large size gas powered aluminum framed helicopters, large gas powered speed boats, tanks, cars, radios etc. all the way down to battery operated for the kiddies.

The guy that owns that shop is an expert and can fix dam_n near anything.

• 4 months later...

Hobby House is located on Sinakirnda rd , right at Seacon Square, same side of street. drive down road and turn left just past seacon. shop is 50m on the left. They sell Trex helis, Foam ARF planes and other stuff.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, this is a thread from 2009 I started. Got connected up with several good RC shops in BKK since then and all of them have delivered to Chiang Mai with great reliability.

If anyone knows of an RC shop that is selling RC Airplane KITSs, or one that is selling 1/16 inch plywood, let me know. Those items sure are a rarity in Thailand.