Blood Sugar Reducing Drugs ( They are available in the U.K ) What about HERE ??

Nong Khai Man

13 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Would it not be better all round if you did diet modification?

Just a thought.

And Would it Not be better all round IF YOU kept you're advice to yourself.......

Just a thought.....

Kind Regards Nong Khai Man....

35 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

YOU Are a Cheeky Fooker Ain't Yer ?? I'll have you know in the past 6 Months my Weight has gone DOWN From 98kgs to 74 kgs.....So Now YOU Can Shut Yer Big Gob !!

His remark was a bit blunt but many people grab medicine before addressing the problem (but you did address the problem). 

Congratulations on the reduction of weight. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

Does Anybody know if ......Jardiance 10mg OR Empagliflozin Are Available in ANY Pharmacy in Thailand ( They are a Blood Sugar Reducing Medicine ).......

Are you talking about high triglycerides?

I presume you're on the drug(s) you mention because they've been prescribed by your GP.

I have high triglycerides and was prescribed Supralip, which is available in pharmacies.

45 minutes ago, Nong Khai Man said:

And Would it Not be better all round IF YOU kept you're advice to yourself.......

Just a thought.....

Kind Regards Nong Khai Man....

Congratulations on the effort then

It was not "advice" but an option, which you have already availed yourself of.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Congratulations on the effort then

It was not "advice" but an option, which you have already availed yourself of.

O.K. I Thought You were being a NASTY Man......555 !!

Edited by Nong Khai Man
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, samtam said:

Are you talking about high triglycerides?

I presume you're on the drug(s) you mention because they've been prescribed by your GP.

I have high triglycerides and was prescribed Supralip, which is available in pharmacies.

Cheers Mate...

Jardiance  is Empagliflozin, they are one and the same, and as it is still under patent, there are currently no generic alternatives to it.

It is available in Thailand but is a "special controlled drug" - prescription only and in practice this usually means no place but a hospital will have it, though you might find a large pharmacy located near a major hospital that carries it.

It will be very expensive, being a brand name import.

1 hour ago, Nong Khai Man said:

YOU Are a Cheeky Fooker Ain't Yer ?? I'll have you know in the past 6 Months my Weight has gone DOWN From 98kgs to 74 kgs.....So Now YOU Can Shut Yer Big Gob !!

That's great with the weight lose !     I did about the same recently 95kgs to 70kgs. But it took about a year.  I take Metformin 2000 mg daily.

27 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Jardiance  is Empagliflozin, they are one and the same, and as it is still under patent, there are currently no generic alternatives to it.

It is available in Thailand but is a "special controlled drug" - prescription only and in practice this usually means no place but a hospital will have it, though you might find a large pharmacy located near a major hospital that carries it.

It will be very expensive, being a brand name import.

O.K. Thanks Sheryl......

19 minutes ago, thaitom said:

That's great with the weight lose !     I did about the same recently 95kgs to 70kgs. But it took about a year.  I take Metformin 2000 mg daily.

I take Metformin 2000 mg daily.....Me Too Tom.....Cheers Mate...

• Like 1