Moderna Vaccine program at private hospitals - pay 3400 baht for two shots beginning 1 July

Presnock

I have read for two days, the advisory that the private hospital organization was beginning to accept payment of 3400 baht for two shots of Moderna vaccine beginning 1 July . 

I contacted Bangkok Hospital on 30 June and asked if this were true since their Chiang Mai Hospital is a member of the private hospitals of Thailand. 

They said "we don't have any vaccines right now!"  I then went on to explain exactly why I was calling and then she said "Oh yeah many people have called about that program but you will have to call the main office in Bangkok as we know nothing about this. 

So much for being advised of what is happening here with the covid-19 info and vaccines.  Has anyone tried the other member hospitals in Chiang Mai and had any success that we can go pay our fees for the shots in October (hopefully). 

Now I also read that many of the US legislators are asking the President to provide vaccines for Americans overseas. 

I will probably pay for shots if the program exists and that will ensure that free US vaccines will be provided by the US govt immediately with no waiting until later on this year.

That will not break my heart either, just so that I and my family can get a US approved vaccine soon before the next variant makes it useless.