Retro Style Helmet Recommendations

I am based in the Pattaya / Chonburi area, looking for suggestions where I can find a new helmet, specifically more retro style helmets from brands like Arai, Shoei etc.

I have a RE Interceptor 650 so I want something that suits the ride. 

Models I am interested in are; Shoei Glamster, Bell Bullitt, Arai Concept X, Bell Custom 500 etc. 

Also, if you have any experience with helmets i.e. comfort, fit, issues etc. let me know. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Honda Big Wing on Sukhumvit in Pattaya have helmets I have been reliably informed. 

Well give a H2C a try on and see there Honda approved and reasonable light.

There full face. 

For me it was a great snug fit all around without any discomfort.

Built in Sun visor is very useful. 

There around 3500 baht from memory.

A friend and his wife both bought some Bell helmets that looked quite retro from somewhere in Chatuchak Market.

The model was Scout Air, Recon, or Pit Boss. Not sure which, but those are the one's on the website that most look like the ones they bought.

HTH

Edited by phetphet
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, phetphet said:

A friend and his wife both bought some Bell helmets that looked quite retro from somewhere in Chatuchak Market.

The model was Scout Air, Recon, or Pit Boss. Not sure which, but those are the one's on the website that most look like the ones they bought.

HTH

Supporting the environment and buying things recycled from waste plastic !!! 

Not so sure buying a helmet from a market is a good idea & suspect they are counterfeit.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Supporting the environment and buying things recycled from waste plastic !!! 

Not so sure buying a helmet from a market is a good idea & suspect they are counterfeit.

I think there are quite a few motorcycle clothing and accessory shops in and around Chatuchak Market area. That does not mean their goods will be counterfeit.

I'm pretty sure the shops selling any counterfeit goods will be easy to spot. Just take reasonable care.

Edited by phetphet

22 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I buy all my helmets and bike gear from either Panda Rider or Paddock, great selection in both places.

Yeh I like Paddock but not going to BKK at the moment due to COVID restrictions. I bought my Gaerne boots there.