Thai-E-visa - application for US Non-O (Supporting documents?)

I am trying to apply for my Non-O visa on the Thaievisa.go.th site.

I am confused by the last questions on the page for uploading supporting documents.

12 . Residence permit in a country in which visa application is submitted (In case that applicant is not a national of the country in which visa application is submitted.) 

13 . Travel booking confirmation 

What is number 12 asking for? My passport again? I am a US citizen applying in the US for the Thai visa.

Number 13 is confusing because number 4 already asked for the ASQ booking and number 6 already asked for the flight confirmation.

I do not have any other booking info. We will go from the ASQ in a family car to the family home in the country side.

I have emailed the local Thai Embassy but that always takes forever and often ends in the run around.

Any info or resources would be appreciated.

TY

I have some similar questions (just posted a new thread).

Regarding point 12. I wondered the same thing. I am applying for a non-B and the requirement for me asked for:

9 . Confirmation of legal residence in a country in which you are applying for the visa. (In case that you are not a national of the country in which you are applying for the visa.)

But it was a mandatory field. So I guess you just have to upload your passport again... ?

Here is the reply from the local consulate.

1. 12  - Residence permit in a country in which visa application is submitted (In case that applicant is not a national of the country in which visa application is submitted.)// Please upload US ID or US passport.
2. 13 . Travel booking confirmation -- Please provide reticket and ASQ hotel confirmation letter.

Short answer is, yes these are duplicate entries but required.

Edited by moon47

5 hours ago, moon47 said:

What is number 12 asking for? My passport again?

Yes

The first time you uploaded it was for a different purpose than number 15.

5 hours ago, moon47 said:

Number 13 is confusing because number 4 already asked for the ASQ booking and number 6 already asked for the flight confirmation.

Same as above.

I prefer to get my Non Imm OA before I get to Thailand.  I don't mind getting all the stuff in advance, and for the first year, all my money can stay in the USA.  Later I will setup the monthly income transfers.  How did you get the Medical Certificate signed off?  My local doctor is likely to laugh at it as there are no plans for testing for these things, and I suspect some of them would be pricey if even readily available. I can imagine the Syphilis being fairly straightforward as for one or two of my physicals over the years I had STD standard tests done.

1. F,5,4) LEPROSY
2. 2F,5,--)+, TUBERCULOSIS (T.B.)
3. F,5 ELEPHANTIASIS
4. F,5Y+/3(FZ DRUG ADDICTION
5. F,5]/^1/Y(,-- 3 THIRD STEP OF SYPHILIS ,

33 minutes ago, gk10012001 said:

My local doctor is likely to laugh at it as there are no plans for testing for these things, and I suspect some of them would be pricey if even readily available.

If you have a doctor that knows you they will probably just sign the medical certificate. No test are needed to confirm you don't have any those. 

I have just applied for a Non O visa through the Thai Consulate in LA and noticed the same, i just added my passport twice as well as my flight details, however i am currently working on a ship that is based in Seattle and will be in US water since the beginning of July, so i do not have residency permit, My company gave me a letter to attach saying that i am on board a ship based in Seattle and will cruise in US waters, i finished my application and the next day received an email asking for more documents, Either my residency permit or a valid US Visa, I have a valid US Visa so i sent a copy back to the email address included in their email, the following day i received another email to say my Visa application was being processed and information as to their address to send ,my passport, now i am just waiting to receive my passport back. 

not a difficult process to get the visa, just need to have all the required documents 

now for the COE once i get my visa and the process starts again with all the same documents, but it is what we have to do to enter Thailand,