BNH Hospital: Another over 60 / underlying condition vaccine registration opportunity.

SooKee

For anyone qualifying under the criteria on the Thailand Intervac site (over 60 / underlying conditions), registrations went live this morning for the BNH Hospital (Silom).  No indication as to whether it's AZ or Sinovac.  Follow the link on the ThailandIntervac site:

https://thailandintervac.com

Friend of mine just registered, received a 'submission received' email immediately, appointment date to be notified.

Edited by SooKee

43 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I thought that intervac was dead, and buried weeks ago.

I stopped checking it.

Now it's ALIVE. But all slots taken.

Yep, folks really need to be checking it daily.  BNH had (Registration Opening Soon) yesterday, even I think early today.  Then a link suddenly became available today, filled already.  Vimut Hospital had an announcement yesterday that they were accepting in person registrations at the hospital yesterday, full by the end of the day, last one before that was Payathai 2.  

The Bang Sue registration is still open, again, if you meet the criteria (over 60 / conditions etc).  Looks like Bumngrad and Bangrak will be the next BKK locations to open registration.

Edited by SooKee
  • Thanks 1

not sure where to post this so maybe someone can move it to the right place.

A journalist friend of mine just sent me this. Hope it helps.

Dear Members of the Press,

The Consular Affairs Dept has registered 2,661 foreign residents aged 60+ to date.  Bang Sue Grand Station Vaccination Central Station will send them an SMS giving the vac date soonest.

Pls. convey the message to any remaining unregistered foreign residents aged 60+ to register soonest.  The Consular Affairs Dept  and Disease Control Dept will move to other age groups soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

https://forms.gle/ULAqvx8eiDoX3v5Q9

On 7/24/2021 at 4:24 PM, campbell said:

not sure where to post this so maybe someone can move it to the right place.

A journalist friend of mine just sent me this. Hope it helps.

Dear Members of the Press,

The Consular Affairs Dept has registered 2,661 foreign residents aged 60+ to date.  Bang Sue Grand Station Vaccination Central Station will send them an SMS giving the vac date soonest.

Pls. convey the message to any remaining unregistered foreign residents aged 60+ to register soonest.  The Consular Affairs Dept  and Disease Control Dept will move to other age groups soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

https://forms.gle/ULAqvx8eiDoX3v5Q9

I registered on this site Sunday . Looks like form was accepted but no confirmation of form accepted or

email confirming form is accepted . Leaves you hanging . Very frustrating to say the least .

On 7/23/2021 at 12:27 PM, DrPhibes said:

Problem is these hospital sites being provided are for BKK residents only.  What about the rest of us in the north/northeast/south?

Bangkok Khon Kaen Hospital, Khon Kaen (The pre-registration system will be announced soon)

Soon :biggrin:

On 7/27/2021 at 10:10 AM, smylee52 said:

I registered on this site Sunday . Looks like form was accepted but no confirmation of form accepted or

email confirming form is accepted . Leaves you hanging . Very frustrating to say the least .

Update - Shortly after posting this I received email notification that an SMS will be sent to confirm

appointment date . I have received the SMS and have an appointment , Hopefully it will be the AZ jab .