Fogged Condo Building Against Covid Today Heres What Happened

swm59nj

I rent a condo in a building in Asoke.  It has 35 floors. I live in a middle floor. A lot of people of all nationalities live in this building. I come out of the bedroom into the living room.  My air purifier is reading 600. The living room is smoky.  I looked through the peep hole in the door.  The floor is filled with thick white smoke. It appeared the building was on fire.  Luckily Im not far from the stairwell because you can barely see. i was going to pull the fire alarm box, but could not see it.  The hallway did have a burning odor to it.  So I managed to get into the stairwell which was free of smoke. As Im walking down I called the Juristic Office. Person answered, I told them smoke in building. He said no speak English. I said fire.  He said no English. 

I walked down to the next floor.  I saw that  floor was also filled with smoke.  I continued walking down then I came to the floor that has the management office. That floor filled with thick smoke also.  Im saying to myself, is the whole building on fire?

So then the Building Manager calls me back who speaks English. She says its not smoke. She said they fogged the building for Covid.  I asked her didnt they think of putting notices up in the building or notifying people on Line?  She said the office was closed yesterday, and she is at home today.  You cant make this stuff up.

Im wondering what is this fogger they used in what appears to be the whole building.  And if I did manage to pull the fire alarm. I probably would have been fined or jailed. Accused of making a false fire emergency call. 

Well luckily the building wasnt on fire.

Edited by swm59nj
add more information

12 hours ago, swm59nj said:

...I come out of the bedroom into the living room.  My air purifier is reading 600. The living room is smoky.  I looked through the peep hole in the door.  The floor is filled with thick white smoke...

1. What value on the display of the air purifier in your living room was reading 600?

2. What chemicals were sprayed in the common areas of your condominium building to produce the fog or smoke you have described?