Hotel In Singapore?

listenup

no hotels in the immediate vicinity for around that price.

Robertson Quay Hotel is cheap (about $60) and about a 25 minute walk away (or a 6-minute cab ride for a couple of dollars). The YWCA Fort Canning Lodge is also in the same area, but a bit further away from the embassy. Both hotels are okay, though the size of the rooms at Robertson is something to be amused about. Those may be your best bet for the price.

Can anyone recommend a hotel in Singapore near the Thai Embassy at around $30-$60 US?

Thanks!

I used to stay at the Supreme Hotel down the other end of Orchard Rd. It's around 80-100 SGD so i'ts around your budget. Comfortable with TV, fridge ,phone ,etc.. Only one MRT station from Somerset to Orchard, easy peasy. http://www.asia-hotel.net/supreme-hotel-or...road-singapore/

Just stay in Fragrance Crystal hotel for 35 USD per night, and then hop on Bus number 7, and that will take you directly to Orchard Road near the embassy... not a quick drive though. About 30 minutes maybe, plus some walking.

Edited by junkofdavid2

Similar to above, try Geylang Road Lorongs 12 to 22 (Lorong=Soi)' many

Hotel 81 and similar at approx £20 per night. Not exactly close to the

Thai Embassy but all local transport bus/metro/taxi is cheap and efficient.

Try the Hotel 81 in either Lorong 12 or 18.

Be warned Geylang is the local 'red light' area, but no problem andthe above hotels are O.K. and well run.

The only hotles in that price are probably going to be in/near that Little India area, which isn't too bad. I know the Air Asia website, which can book hotels only, may have one or two in that price, but the rooms will be TINY.

Are there clean/air coned rooms in the 500 baht range? Looks like I'll be heading over at the end of the month...

Tight git. It's Singapore not Surat.

You might just get a dorm bed, try 'Hostelbookers', or some backpackers sites