I Wonder Why?

Luckydog

If you, a Farang, get injured in Pattaya, the redoubtable Sawan Boriboon Volunteer Ambulance men will inveriably take you, speedily past several perfectly good Hospitals, all the way across Town, to The Bangkok Pattaya Hospital!

I wonder why?

If you, a Farang, get injured in Pattaya, the redoubtable Sawan Boriboon Volunteer Ambulance men will inveriably take you, speedily past several perfectly good Hospitals, all the way across Town, to The Bangkok Pattaya Hospital!

I wonder why?

With the prices they charge it is probably 3 good reasons why "kickback kickback & kickback"

I wonder why?

With the prices they charge it is probably 3 good reasons why "kickback kickback & kickback"

Beardog! How could you suggest such a thing?

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder why?

Beardog! How could you suggest such a thing?

And of course if you don't have Insurance or cash they won't treat you. Then the Amblunce guys have (reluctantly) to take you off to a Cheap Public Hospital......they have to treat you by Law.

I believe George has already asked you to hold back on your discussions regarding BPH pending an admin decision?

// TOPIC CLOSED pending George's approval///