Cheap Flights Freom Bkk To Down South

MG777

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy,

I always check the price of a business class ticket. They allow more baggage weight, and you sit in the front of the plane. The price is usally just a few hundred baht more. I think it's worth it, sometimes the seats in business class are bigger.

Chung *j*

beware of the cheapies ,by the time you add insurance airport taxes fuel charges the price isnt so cheap plus they are always delayed :o

beware of the cheapies ? what a complete nonsense..... ALL airlines charge u for taxes and fuel surcharges, THAI and Bangkok Air as well.....

and they are NOT always delayed..... for example,since moving to moving to Suwannaphum, almost all flights on airasia are ON TIME, most are even AHEAD of scheduled time.....

but okay, if u wanna pay 3.500 instead of 650-1800 for a flight to Phuket or Krabi, thats all up to you.....

and if u dont like the STAMPEDE at AirAsia's bording gate, u can now opt for a "express bording" at 200 baht extra cost (but u must do that during ur booking process already, cannot be done later)

I did fly 50 times on all the 3 different AirAsia's of Malaysia, Thailand and Indo, and though I sometimes HATE them, in the end I must say that I am so happy they exist..... I would not have been able to see so many beautiful and diverse places in South-East-Asia without their cheap fares....

Edited by Totster