Exchange Programs

I'm starting to look into sending one of my daughters abroad for studying. 

She is in Mattayom 3 now, but basically learning nothing, all online.

Probably the UK is easier, as she is a citizen there. Would also consider Australia/Europe.

Does anyone have any links to exchange programs and any recommendations? 

What is her English level? If she is British, could she stay with family there and attend a regular school? It would be a lot cheaper than going as an "international student" on some exchange program. Some of my students do that, but generally they go for a year (in grade 10) and usually to the US. Cost could be up to 1M baht. I had a couple of students finish G10 and then go to the UK to finish high school. One of them did A-levels in maths and physics. She attended Exeter college. 

23 hours ago, DavisH said:

What is her English level? If she is British, could she stay with family there and attend a regular school? It would be a lot cheaper than going as an "international student" on some exchange program. Some of my students do that, but generally they go for a year (in grade 10) and usually to the US. Cost could be up to 1M baht. I had a couple of students finish G10 and then go to the UK to finish high school. One of them did A-levels in maths and physics. She attended Exeter college. 

She is fluent in English. 

Unfortunately, no relative want the burden of a teenage girl, or are too old.