The Royal Enfield 650 Twins Appreciation Thread

Mr Meeseeks

11 hours ago, Mariuss said:

Hello, I really appreciate you start this thread.

Do you know when are they going to sell the new 2021 colors? I've been asking to RE Thailand but actually they do not have a clue.

Btw, the Italian limited edition is stunning but I'm afraid we are going to missing it out!

royal-enfield-interceptor-valentino-motori-limited-edition.jpg

royal-enfield-interceptor-valentino-motori-limited-edition.jpg

Royal Enfield 650 Twins New Coloursroyal-enfield-interceptor-valentino-motori-limited-edition.jpgroyal-enfield-interceptor-valentino-motori-limited-edition.jpg

Yeh they look mint. Love the black powder-coating on the covers.

I sold mine recently a 2020 model. As you wrote earlier "Casing covers need constant polishing and care to keep them looking tip top"  Very true, mine got a bit of corrosion I was unable to buff out. Both sides. I had the A&E pipes I bought in Pattaya for 14K tbh. With stock pipes it was just too quiet. Had the large engine guards 3,000 tbh and the rear luggage rack holder, never got the bags but it worked great for an ice chest to the beach. It was a great bike, reason for selling I wanted larger bike. It was just the right bike to start riding after many years not having a large bike. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

I've considering a used Interceptor - as they seem to be great value used, seen some with low Km at around 140,000 THB.

Seems that in Thailand, only Honda holds value on the used market?

Sold mine 2020 model for 160K with 20K extras, 7000km.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 6:31 PM, siam dreamers said:

My favorite thing about my interceptor is the feeling I get riding it. I grew up watching my brother and their friends riding Honda 450, Honda 750, norton command, Triumph, bsa and then a Kawasaki 900. I wanted what I consider a "normal looking bike" and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. This bike has surpassed any expectations I had.  I ride almost every day and every time I am on this bike I couldn't be happier. 

Freddie Dobbs on YouTube said, aside from that it was a great bike, that the Interceptor is the only modern classic that feels like a proper classic motorcycle when you ride it. I think that is a pretty accurate description.