What Is The Best Motorcycle For A 1.83 And 105 Kg Guy

I want to buy a motorcycle! I live in a village neer klong song, rangsit prathum thanee, I gonna use it for gonna eath noodle and for fun! I am not gonna drive far away with it. I like the little kawasaki ksr! but I think I am to big for it!! the other option is a honda air blade ore a yamaha nuova. I am 1.83 and 105kg. Maybe one off you can give me advice what's the best buy for me.

Regards Peter

the FIRST big question would be are you licensed to drive a motorcycle and are you experienced?

Then my personal advice is ... <if the answer to both questions above is an unqualified "YES">

.... go to a resort town where you can rent a bike and try a few over a few days.

We don't know from your post if you need an automatic etc etc

Peter, I've got a friend in Chiang Mai who's taller than you and about as heavy. He's got an air blade & he's very happy with it. And incidentally, he's a very experienced motorcyclist, used to riding big bikes back home.

I saw an extremely large farang (i mean in kilos) very nimbly flicking a cbr150 down soi nana round the traffic some weeks back. I wondered if he was more nimble on his cbr than his two feet! If that guy happens to read this post; no offence intended; it just looked funny. For a cbr you need to know how to operate a hand clutch.

Nouvo is quite long and has a big seat if you want an auto, if that helps. Or a Wave 125?

I want to buy a motorcycle! I live in a village neer klong song, rangsit prathum thanee, I gonna use it for gonna eath noodle and for fun! I am not gonna drive far away with it. I like the little kawasaki ksr! but I think I am to big for it!! the other option is a honda air blade ore a yamaha nuova. I am 1.83 and 105kg. Maybe one off you can give me advice what's the best buy for me.

Regards Peter

I am only 180cm and 85kg and I drive a Honda CB 1000

Does your girlfriend weigh 42 kg or does the bike weigh that much and which are you riding and what are you pushing with your feet? Sorry couldn't help it> Riding a small bike when you are a big guy, you can throw the thing around, whether or not your bike can handle it on the long run is a different matter. If you want to ride ANY bike and not push it up hills and be powerful enough to get you out of trouble, then get a bigger bike. If you're a BIG guy and want something that is nice to ride, then go with a Honda Super 400 ( or something similar), nice bike and big enough to pull you and some one else around. 555555555555555

Regards Peter

I am only 180cm and 85kg and I drive a Honda CB 1000

Thatll look great with a noodle kitchen grafted on the side, fast food indeed ! :o

I saw an extremely large farang (i mean in kilos) very nimbly flicking a cbr150 down soi nana round the traffic some weeks back. I wondered if he was more nimble on his cbr than his two feet! If that guy happens to read this post; no offence intended; it just looked funny. For a cbr you need to know how to operate a hand clutch.

Nouvo is quite long and has a big seat if you want an auto, if that helps. Or a Wave 125?

I'm wondering what colour this CBR was. I don't think I'm that fat! (but than again, it could have not been me)

Regards Peter

Peter, the Yamaha Nuova is fine. I am slightly tall and heavier than you. I bought a Yamaha Fino 4 months ago, has a real big seat, front disc brakes, and is great for carrying noodle back home. You wouldn't want to go more than 5 km at time. Looks pretty funny, but my gurl liked it, has turned out the best little runabout I could have chosen. The Mio and Nouva has smaller seats, but which ever you like, they all have similar drive gear.