Kasikorn Thai Bank branches in Hua Hin

Ombra

I live about 40 kms south of Prachuap KhiriKhan, and in a couple of weeks time I've got to drive to Hua Hin Immigration to renew my residence visa. On the way, of course, I have to stop at a Kasikorn Thai branch to get the necessary paperwork, but I have never been to Hua Hin before. I would be grateful if someone could tell me which might be the best branch to go to. Thanks.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I think that banks in malls don't open until after 10. As I have a long day, I'd like to go to bank outside a mall so that I can start an hour or so earlier.

Not sure you can find a bank open in a mall right now.
You have to watch the openings.
In HUA HIN, according to the latest news, banks in shopping malls are closed.
As for opening 1 hour or 2 hours before, it seems to me that there is a bank near Market Village (towards the center, on the left and another towards the night market)
But to verify.
It changes every day.
Good afternoon

As for opening 1 hour or 2 hours before, it seems to me that there is a bank near Market Village (towards the center, on the left and another towards the night market)
But to verify.
It changes every day.
Good afternoon

2 hours ago, sirocco said:

But to verify.
It changes every day.
Good afternoon

Thanks very much. I did what I should have done to start with which is to look at the bank's website. It seems that there are two branches in malls, and they open at 11, and two branches outside which open at 8.30. I'll choose one of the latter when I see where they are in relation to the Immigration Office.

6 hours ago, wordchild said:

there is a large K bank on Petkasem just past the Night Market soi  (on the left if heading north) and opposite the Esso station

Thanks very much indeed. I didn't know which of the two to choose, but big is usually better.

On 8/19/2021 at 1:30 PM, Derek Blakeman said:

Go to Blue Port Mall (Basement level), All banks are there also Immigration Office 

The Immigration Office in the basement of BluPort is closed until at least the end of August, and in any case doesn't extend stays.

Kasikorn Bank in the basement is open from Monday to Friday, though maybe not until at least 10.00, maybe even 11.00.

1 hour ago, theoldgit said:

The Immigration Office in the basement of BluPort is closed until at least the end of August, and in any case doesn't extend stays.

Kasikorn Bank in the basement is open from Monday to Friday, though maybe not until at least 10.00, maybe even 11.00.

Yes, thank you. I read somewhere that the immigration office in the mall only does the simpler work. It is like the office I go to do my 90-day report which is at the Singkorn Pass on the Thai-Myammar border. That office has a notice on the door saying that it only does three things and extending permission to live in retirement isn't one of them.

On 8/19/2021 at 12:18 PM, Ombra said:

I would be grateful if someone could tell me which might be the best branch to go to.

Can't tell what is "best".

Just that the Kasikorn branch search shows two locations opened 8:30 to 15:30 which means they are NOT in shopping malls.

https://kasikornbank.com/en/branch/Pages/result.aspx?q=Hua Hin&option=1&lat=13.724599&lng=100.6331106

You can vary the search and might find another branch "on the way".

Edited by KhunBENQ

44 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Can't tell what is "best".

Just that the Kasikorn branch search shows two locations opened 8:30 to 15:30 which means they are NOT in shopping malls.

https://kasikornbank.com/en/branch/Pages/result.aspx?q=Hua Hin&option=1&lat=13.724599&lng=100.6331106

You can vary the search and might find another branch "on the way".

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked at the bank's website and found the two branches that open at 8.30 a.m.