Harley Davidson Pan America Test

BBJ

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Sounds like the Versys 650 I had takes a lot of beating. ????????????

Hammered my Versys when I had it.  Off road as well.  Never had an issue other than a leaking fork seal after 32,000km.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, BBJ said:

Hammered my Versys when I had it.  Off road as well.  Never had an issue other than a leaking fork seal after 32,000km.

Great stuff when do you get to ride any other new bike out.

I always use to read supersports reviews thats my thing.

Be nice to manufactures. ????????????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Great stuff when do you get to ride any other new bike out.

I always use to read supersports reviews thats my thing.

Be nice to manufactures. ????????????

Not that much at the moment.  After my crash in Dec 2019 and the time to recover I haven't ridden the same.  Turned rides down until the CRF450rl where I broke my ankle.  Then first day back riding dislocated my shoulder.   Did some slow balancing on my AT last week and it was a killer.  Not bike fit at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBJ said:

Not that much at the moment.  After my crash in Dec 2019 and the time to recover I haven't ridden the same.  Turned rides down until the CRF450rl where I broke my ankle.  Then first day back riding dislocated my shoulder.   Did some slow balancing on my AT last week and it was a killer.  Not bike fit at all. 

Well as you say " Being mainly an off road rider - or at least that's where I enjoy the most " it goes with the territory.

I guess I've been lucky had many near misses but the only time I've ever come off in nearly 70 years was riding motocross and riding a scooter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I never ride off road thinking I won't come off.  Fortunately, most have been simple drops.  Picking my bike up ripped my shoulder out but it appears I have been riding with a dialocated shoulder for some time according to the doctor and not known.  I am trying to slot it back in myself as I want to avoid hospitals at the moment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BBJ said:

I never ride off road thinking I won't come off.  Fortunately, most have been simple drops.  Picking my bike up ripped my shoulder out but it appears I have been riding with a dialocated shoulder for some time according to the doctor and not known.  I am trying to slot it back in myself as I want to avoid hospitals at the moment. 

No need for hospital plenty of docs surgeries about that bang joint back in. ????

• Like 1