Kratom for Tramadol withdrawal

clarky cat

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/prescription-drug-abuse/in-depth/kratom-opioid-withdrawal/art-20402170

It is not at all advisable to try to do-it-yourself withdrawal from any addicitve substance.

there are physicians  in Thailand who specialize in addictions and can help oversee your withdrawal.  See one of them. If you would like a recommendation, indicate where in Thailand you are.

It's like any habit, stopping is difficult.

Seems like most Heroin addicts eventually stop before they kill themselves, ( Not saying tramodol is the same as heroin, but the habit is the same.)

The Headspace app. helps. Basically a craving is just a thought. It's not real (tangable) and it comes and goes, so Headspace helps you see thoughts then let them go.

There's also a free online Aussie help mob that you can do on Zoom. Free, no pressure and a Zoom room full of all types of people needing help. Brilliant. 

Can't remember the name at the moment...but if you're interested and you Google something like 'online zoom Australian addiction help' or similar, you may pull it up.

I'm not going against what Sheryl says, just giving a few more options. ????

I was on 400 mg of tramadol sr(2 x 200mg) for many years in Australia and tried to get off it, started by getting it in 50 mg tabs instead of 200 mg tabs and removing one a day till I got used to it before removing another 50 mg a day. Finally got down to the last 50 mg tab after many months that I needed to take of a night to enable me to sleep and could not go without it as it would cause me major problems, a friend that grew his own dope told me to try "cookies" to see if that would remove the problem so I got all his trim and made a batch. Apparantly I used too much trim as they were pretty potent, one bite a night was all that was needed to let me sleep, after a couple of weeks I was able to sleep without it, my tramadol addiction was finally over. At one stage a few years before I did this a new doctor refused to prescribe tramadol for me and said seeing I had given up smoking it wouldnt be a problem stopping but I ended up being taken in to hospital in a pretty bad state after a couple of days, the doctor that saw me went ballistic about the idiot doctor that had refused a prescription saying that being on it for 20 years  you cannot just stop cold turkey. Many years earlier I had  been able to stop doing dope fairly easily(years before my injury) as well so for those that say tramadol in large doses is not that addictive and easy to get off are simply wrong or I would not have had the problems doing it that I did, should also say that I was told kratom(red) would be helpful to get off it but couldnt get it in Australia so here you should be fine to try it

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1