Covid passport to exit Thailand

mell

There seems to be a lot of confusion about exiting Thailand while fully vaccinated.do we need a vaccine passport book or will a vaccine certificate suffice? And if the former do I have to travel all the way to Bangkok to get one or can it be issued in Pattaya.?

23 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I for one don't know, that said, after my 2nd dose I received my vaccination certificate which was in Thai, after that I gave it a week, then went to the Ministry of Public Health Office in my area to apply for the yellow vaccination book.

They gave me a document in Thai to sign, I also had prepared a copy of my passport page signed true copy, same with my pink ID card and the vaccination certificate, which is what they wanted, also took all of the originals for them to sight, then they gave me another document and sent me to another room to pay 50 baht, receipt issued with another document provided to return to them, where I originally came from, then they gave me another document telling me to return in 10 days to collect my yellow vaccination passport.

I am doing this in anticipation that quarantine restrictions are relaxed after Christmas so that I might want to 

Exit Stage Left GIFs | Tenor

for a holiday and that this yellow vaccination passport will provide me access into the country of my choice, but unless as mentioned above, quarantine restrictions are lifted, I won't bother, of course.

Quite simple then.????

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, ripstanley said:

When you receive your 2nd jab you will receive a certificate. That is what happened in Phayao and we are up in the north. I am also on the Mor Prom app..

Likewise in Udon Thani on the Mor Prom, it is a digital cert showing what and when, i was issued a paper cert with a QR code click that and hey presto

Edited by Almer
Additional info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Quite simple then.????

If you take the 3 hour wait for them to come back from their 1 hour lunch break, the hour drive there and hour drive back, it might not have been so simple, fortunately the young girl told me to come back in 3 hours, she had an embarrassing smile on her face, otherwise it would have been a little different, so off I went shopping and also doing some eye-candy watching at the local shopping centre, yep quite simple considering ????

hi mell             not enough info       if usa  they will not accept syno   I THINK

what does your airline say ? and any stops along the way to change flights 

what does your country say 

i do not expect an answer  this is for you to figure out