Execution Of Trt Members?

chevykanteve

FOURTEEN-MILLION SUPPORTERS OF TAKSIN'S PARTY TO FACE EXECUTION? WHAT IS THIS?

BREAKING NEWS

Thaksin website blocked again

(BangkokPost.com) - Legal aide of ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra is to hold another press conference on Thursday afternoon to deliver Mr Thaksin's message to people in Thailand, a day after the Constitution Tribunal decides to dissolve the Thai Rak Thai party for electoral fraud charges.

The legal aide, Noppadon Pattama, said he has constantly informed Mr Thaksin of the news developments and that Mr Thaksin expressed his sympathy to party members.

Everyone that I have spoken to since the Verdict still suggests that they want Khun -Mr T to come back again and SOON.........Please.... :D

Great!! A Team re-runs...

Soundman.

:o:D:D 5555555555

For the last two weeks I have not taken a single sales order.

Today the phone was ringing off the hook with customers placing orders left, right & centre.

I think the verdict has been appreciated by many people in the thai business community.

Cheers,

Soundman.

Depends who you ask, if you're in the countryside, of course they all want Mr T back.. (my opinion is that most of the people in the country side are in an illusion still, I recall talking to someone.. and it just sounds like she just came out of some brain washing facility)

But.. look at what has happened in the stocks market, the SET index is now at 6 months high...