Video: Royal Thai Police: Scandals bring renewed focus on force

webfact

20 minutes ago, tingtongfarang said:

For a while here in bkk i was dating a police woman, the most corrupt person i have ever known... driving extremely drunk almost unable to walk in a car she had stopped making the payments on ... still on red plates after 3 years,

i lived in a dead end street where she would after arriving drunk around 12pm park in the middle of the road with her id hanging from the mirror so everyone around would be afraid to complain, made me very unpopular with people around,

I also set a trap for her... i had let her see a wad of dollars in a draw , she thought i did,nt notice she seen it, i set a camera up for her next arrival but had moved the money, she ran down from the bedroom before leaving at 3am and went direct for the desk draw!

this is a person swore to protect and serve

Cool story Bro.....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AwwYesNice1 said:

Cool story Bro.....

Other things she did were, we would go to a nearby resteraunt she would eat a pile of seafood i had what ever( i dont eat seafood) and we would get drunk, i remember asking for the bill 3 times to which she made a tut noise and shook her head,

later we just got up and walked away.. i was expecting someone to chase us with the bill, 

She said their is no bill...i asked why? she replied if there was a bill they would get closed down,

Illegal undocumented staff from burma.

Edited by tingtongfarang
  • Sad 2

My wife and I went to Immigration yesterday to get another annual extension for my "Thai Wife" visa.  It took us 7 hours to get everything done!  While we were waiting I was chatting with another foreigner and we both casually mentioned corruption and agents during our conversation.  My wife thought that we were exaggerating, but after talking to an agent who was in line near us, she not only found out we were right, but had a price list for various types of visas!

I do everything by the book, but I would swear that Immigration deliberately makes things difficult for us, so that we will be pushed into using an agent!

• Like 1